Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety)

Catch Up Newbies Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety)

This happened in Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
    "I got a hit a total of 4 times. My helmet cam died and i made it down the mountain on my own. I was also hit in the side of my helmet and my eye pro was shot off of my face. We were doing overwatch on the village to recon and gather intel. I was point heading down the face of the hill with the LT. when we got hit. the rest of the squad was pinned down by machine gun fire. I didn't start the video until a few mins into the firefight for obvious reasons. I came out into the open to draw fire so my squad could get to safety." "A round struck the tube by my hand of the 203 grenade launcher which knocked it out of my hands. When I picked the rifle back up it was still functional but the grenade launcher tube had a nice sized 7.62 cal bullet hole in it and was rendered useless. "" - Cameraman
    via FUNKER530 on Prochan.com

Product of Determination Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

the realer concrete jungle.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety) Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Damn, real call of duty sh*t!!!

Catch Up Newbies Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lurkalot View Post
    Damn, real call of duty sh*t!!!
    no perks or regnerate healing after those 4 shots.

Catch Up Newbies Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety) Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    no perks or regnerate healing after those 4 shots.
    Ikr!! He should've been using that scope instead of shootin from the hip from that distance...

Member Sh*ts Crazy Over There: Helmet cam Footage Of U.S Soldier Surviving Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight! (Stepping Into Open So His Squad Could Get To Safety)
    Liked
    22 times

dam thats as real as it gon get...them muthafukas dun play