Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex.

Product of Determination So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex.

a535d2480ac111e2b8f122000a1e9e4c_7

6a3665ca0adc11e292ea12313b06a251_7

765ec6160ab011e28d1322000a1cba90_7
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex.
    Liked
    4930 times

when she just gonna bust it open and show everything, like just bend it over, no thongs just all butt cheeks and kitty showing. JUST DO IT DEELISHIES, JUST DO IT. Go all out like how Amber Rose did

Catch Up Newbies So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex.
    Liked
    320 times

LAWD HAMMERCY!!!!! sweet mother of god, i bow and pray to the all mighty ass of deelishis, lemme lick, kiss, stick puhhhhleassseeee

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    when she just gonna bust it open and show everything, like just bend it over, no thongs just all butt cheeks and kitty showing. JUST DO IT DEELISHIES, JUST DO IT. Go all out like how Amber Rose did
    Um...there are quite a few nude pics of deelishes out there from her early years. but for the record...how come a woman just can't enjoy being a curvy, sexual , big booty model and share her sexuality with the world without some negro suggesting she should do **** and show her butt crack?

no female ever said that Tyson or Shemar Moore should've did **** and show their d*ck when both them dudes used to model bare chested.

Catch Up Newbies So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex. mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Catch Up Newbies So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex. mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Um...there are quite a few nude pics of deelishes out there from her early years. but for the record...how come a woman just can't enjoy being a curvy, sexual , big booty model and share her sexuality with the world without some negro suggesting she should do **** and show her butt crack?

no female ever said that Tyson or Shemar Moore should've did **** and show their d*ck when both them dudes used to model bare chested.
    lloyd....the member that shall forever remain in the red.
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Just tryna make it.... So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex. airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

she nice to look at and all but she ain't no maliah lol
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Product of Determination So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by mnice89 View Post
    lloyd....the member that shall forever remain in the red.
    lol.

He made a good point tho...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

^^^^

Kind of lost respect for her after she made those wshh videos, I thought she would not post any b00ty pics or stuff like that after the baby. For a long time Im like wow she actually still showing her butt around, in every new thread. It sounds so wrong I know, but we all say dirty stuff to all the women posted here.

Lets see that thang jiggle

Deelishis Modeling in Sexy Lingerie by Ibraheem32

Deelishis by thunpaperchaser

WSHH Reality Star Deelishis Pt 2 _Skype Session_... by tbrew1

Less pics moar vids please Deelishis

Catch Up Newbies So RIGHTEOUS -- It Just MAKES YOU STARE At It ALL DAY. Deelishis in Spandex. buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast