Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!!

Catch Up Newbies OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TRUDAT View Post
    HE HAW........HE HAW..........THIS CHICKS LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN DONKEY. LOL
    SO YOU MUST LIKE ELKE THE STALLION (google her)

New Arrival OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!!
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    my man....it was a simple question....my bad that he didn't let the pinky hit the question mark key....a lil stan etiquitte...being flagrant is just rude....especially at the homie opp...that insult was so 9th grade....i'm sure that ur clever enough to go harder next time....ur welcome

I see yo "period" on too. SMH.................actin like a bunch of females. Man up niccas and stop being so sensitive. Damn

New Arrival OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!!
    Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

No my man, Elke looks like a "bloated" pig.

Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

No my man, Elke looks like a "bloated" pig. SMH

Dice City Kid OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I see yo "period" on too. SMH.................actin like a bunch of females. Man up niccas and stop being so sensitive. Damn
    ur corny as hell my dude....ur the one gettin all tight when somebody dosen't agree with you.....fall back....we don't e-thug on the stan

Catch Up Newbies OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!!
    Liked
    170 times

truth of the matter...who cares? the value of the woman's ass on a global level is at an all time high but lastarya's stock value is down so that's why she probably plans on losing it. women are getting butt implants and butt injections and going bigger and the women with natural asses like lastarya simply can't compete in the market place.

smooth magazine mentioned something about this how vida became insignificant when the booties got bigger. shyt is crazy in brazil right now with the fake ass movement. they literally make pop stars outta chicks with fake asses over there.

Liked
    25 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    ur corny as hell my dude....ur the one gettin all tight when somebody dosen't agree with you.....fall back....we don't e-thug on the stan

Another nicca wit his "panties" in a wad............does yo woman know you got "female" tendencies. GTFOH

Catch Up Newbies OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she wont be able to lose that donk. thats the bread winner there. i always liked her though

Catch Up Newbies OH NO!!! Lastarya Wants To LOSE THE BOOTAY and Get In Shape By The FIRST OF THE YEAR!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Another nicca wit his "panties" in a wad............does yo woman know you got "female" tendencies. GTFOH
    Young cats...SMDH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12