Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms

Catch Up Newbies No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    i bet her pvssy smells like africa.
    ....wait...

Catch Up Newbies No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    ill

Dice City Kid No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    i bet her pvssy smells like africa.
    you ever even been there breh?

Catch Up Newbies No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    you ever even been there breh?
    Maaaaaan....I wanted to go a couple of years ago for work...Wifey wasn't down to make the move. Malaria will make you think twice, I guess. Taking the pills are a pain in the azz. I had to do that when I was in Afghanistan back in '09. I'd go in a heartbeat, though. Hell, as long as the place was halfway civilized I'd go almost anywhere.

Dice City Kid No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Maaaaaan....I wanted to go a couple of years ago for work...Wifey wasn't down to make the move. Malaria will make you think twice, I guess. Taking the pills are a pain in the azz. I had to do that when I was in Afghanistan back in '09. I'd go in a heartbeat, though. Hell, as long as the place was halfway civilized I'd go almost anywhere.
    what place is civilized....real feel real....so i walk the planet with no fear....hell yeah i get shook on occassion....and yeah it's dangerous to go abroad as an american...but my life is in god's hands...it's gonna be what it's gonna be.........jus playin....you should check it out though....epic

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    what place is civilized....real feel real....so i walk the planet with no fear....hell yeah i get shook on occassion....and yeah it's dangerous to go abroad as an american...but my life is in god's hands...it's gonna be what it's gonna be.........jus playin....you should check it out though....epic
    Ha ha....I was sitting here like..."Where the hell is this cat going with this....?" LOL! Yeah, I want to go...my homie went out there for four months and said it was a great trip. I like traveling. I was in the military for nine years....I've been living near D.C. for over five years now. I'm surprised I haven't slapped anyone for me sitting in one spot for this long. I like where I live, though. However, that will not stop me from making that Caribbean or European vacation.

Just tryna make it.... No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol... this ain't it

it was at a concert
    no that was to prove my point on the thickness lol
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms
    Liked
    820 times

ive lived in addis ababa, ethiopia for a short while.....most cities and countries around Africa are industrialized......the only difference is all Black people.....EVERYWHERE.......everybody thinks Africa is 1 country that looks like the GODS MUST BE CRAZY.........many outstanding countries to live in, not just visit........go there and u'll see what sincere from belly(nas) was talkin about.............

Catch Up Newbies No Wonder These Cats Lose Their Minds...Ms Badu Would Have Me Wearing Bell-bottoms shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

reppin tht triple d

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12