Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "OHHH MY GOD BECKY..." Where Did This BIG BOOTAY White Gurl Kathy Ferreiro COME FROM?!!

Catch Up Newbies "OHHH MY GOD BECKY..." Where Did This BIG BOOTAY White Gurl Kathy Ferreiro COME FROM?!!
    Liked
    170 times

she not white. she's hispanic. funny how some blacks think "if they got pale skin" they ain't black...they're all white."

- stop trying to ignorantly increase white people's population on the earth. you're only making yourself more of a minority.

Catch Up Newbies "OHHH MY GOD BECKY..." Where Did This BIG BOOTAY White Gurl Kathy Ferreiro COME FROM?!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

She still fronting in her pix - haven't seen a ole in one photo - who she posing for

I'm Heating Up! "OHHH MY GOD BECKY..." Where Did This BIG BOOTAY White Gurl Kathy Ferreiro COME FROM?!! hayz1978's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

its something bout her i cant put my finger on she is hot but shes almost to perfect like a well put together barbie..........imma need 2 see some pics from a few years ago to really judge her

I'm Heating Up! "OHHH MY GOD BECKY..." Where Did This BIG BOOTAY White Gurl Kathy Ferreiro COME FROM?!! hayz1978's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    she not white. she's hispanic. funny how some blacks think "if they got pale skin" they ain't black...they're all white."

- stop trying to ignorantly increase white people's population on the earth. you're only making yourself more of a minority.
    bro i dont kno if u know this or not but as a total earth population white is the minority

Dice City Kid "OHHH MY GOD BECKY..." Where Did This BIG BOOTAY White Gurl Kathy Ferreiro COME FROM?!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by hayz1978 View Post
    bro i dont kno if u know this or not but as a total earth population white is the minority
    but whites made the laws so get the eff up and VOTE

Liked
    40 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    but whites made the laws so get the eff up and VOTE
    wat does me voting and him saying whites r majority n the world have to do wit eachother tho........oh n the laws u speak of have no jurisdiction on me so u make sure u vote im good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12