Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talia Coles Photos -- The Blonde GIRL with HUGE PERFECT T*TS on Chrissy & Mr Jones!!!

Dice City Kid Talia Coles Photos -- The Blonde GIRL with HUGE PERFECT T*TS on Chrissy & Mr Jones!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

she's swagged out i'm smashin

DeadReaL Pro Talia Coles Photos -- The Blonde GIRL with HUGE PERFECT T*TS on Chrissy & Mr Jones!!! DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

I think its chicks we can agree are universally attractive and those we all agree are begging to be put out of their misery every time they walk out their houses. She has her moments of attractiveness to me where im all Smash city the long way.... However, there are others when im like "Eh, id rather not. The "want" is not too strong with this one for me. And the whole " im a biker chick with huge Pank Silverback Gorilla Shoulders" might signify Swag to some, but screams WTF! Hell Naw to me. Plus she orange...where they do that? Sorry but its a broken line on tha left side of the solid line for me.
    Last edited by DeadreaLPRO; 11-14-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Product of Determination Talia Coles Photos -- The Blonde GIRL with HUGE PERFECT T*TS on Chrissy & Mr Jones!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by DeadreaLPRO View Post
    I think its chicks we can agree are universally attractive and those we all agree are begging to be put out of their misery every time they walk out their houses. She has her moments of attractiveness to me where im all Smash city the long way.... However, there are others when im like "Eh, id rather not. The "want" is not too strong with this one for me. And the whole " im a biker chick with huge Pank Silverback Gorilla Shoulders" might signify Swag to some, but screams WTF! Hell Naw to me. Plus she orange...where they do that? Sorry but its a broken line on tha left side of the solid line for me.
    i agree.. she has her ups and down. its mainly the nose job which swings it
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid Talia Coles Photos -- The Blonde GIRL with HUGE PERFECT T*TS on Chrissy & Mr Jones!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by DeadreaLPRO View Post
    well put....i'm still smashin.....a chic that gets articulate putdowns is a win in my book

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123