Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup)

Catch Up Newbies Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup)

Catch Up Newbies Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup) ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

She seems like a real fun date - might be real fun after the date too

Just tryna make it.... Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

her eyes... they do something to me.... everything else is icing on the cake...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

so thats what hot in the street spending all day at your local boutique taking pics, in clothes you aint gone buy. she is very nice looking but look like she gone spend 4-5 hours putting on make up and have you waiting all day. that 2nd pic look like a cartoon though and a couple others with her rosey cheeks

Dice City Kid Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    so thats what hot in the street spending all day at your local boutique taking pics, in clothes you aint gone buy. she is very nice looking but look like she gone spend 4-5 hours putting on make up and have you waiting all day. that 2nd pic look like a cartoon though and a couple others with her rosey cheeks

New Arrival
    Liked
    6 times

I'd take her to Slam Town

Catch Up Newbies Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

i like the broad..

Thank God 4 That White! Voluptuous Make Up Artist Marisa....MOAR, I DEMAND MOAR PICS OF HER (and she looks nice with makeup) hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Beautiful white woman.

Fourth quarter here. Big time Holiday money. Time to get it up!! 80% annual income made in these 3 months.

Thank God for that whitttteeee!