Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini sells virginity online to a japanese man for $780,000

Catch Up Newbies Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini  sells virginity online to a japanese man for 0,000 TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Arrow Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini sells virginity online to a japanese man for $780,000

Is there anything you can't buy on the internet? It would seem not...

A 20-year-old Brazilian student has reportedly sold her virginity in an auction to raise money for charity.

Catarina Migliorini looks set to raise a staggering $780,000 after she sold her virginity to a Japanese man called Natsu.

The physical education student, who claims she will use the money to build homes for poverty-stricken families, received 15 bids.

The victorious bidder from Japan, managed to win despite competition from Americans Jack Miller and Jack Right, and Indian big-spender Rudra Chatterjee

Migliorini, who has sparked outrage across the globe amid claims she is prostituting herself, is being filmed throughout the process by an Australian crew for a documentary film called Virgins Wanted.

In response to critics she said: 'I saw this as a business. I have the opportunity to travel, to be part of a movie and get a bonus with it.

Catch Up Newbies Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini  sells virginity online to a japanese man for 0,000
    Liked
    4930 times

SHe aint pretty in the face but GREAT @$$ and perfect tan.

So she sold her body for money for a great cause - SHe was a high class ho

This is the third time I have heard someone selling their vigrinity for cash. The first one I heard was a guy (I bet that aint make a lot of news) this was back in 2005. The next one was a girl on the Tyra Banks show, she said she was a femisnist and doing it to prove a point, she got a lot of bids, I think the winner was like a 70 year old man. Today we have this woman and some guy gave her 780,000 for one night. Man that is a high price for some pu$$y, HE COULD OF HAVE JENNA SHEA FOR $200 AND SHE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THICKER AND NASTIER.

Women selling their bodies and men that are high price bidders.I want to see a women bid on a guy for XXX amount for his virginity or a women bid on another womens virgirty, AND OF COURSE WIN

New Arrival
    Liked
    24 times

that is the most expensive average ***** ever

Dice City Kid Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini  sells virginity online to a japanese man for 0,000 ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i'd trick on jenna shea first

Catch Up Newbies Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini  sells virginity online to a japanese man for 0,000
    Liked
    820 times

the only muhfuckas that wanna have sex with virgins are the ones that never have..........

Catch Up Newbies Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini  sells virginity online to a japanese man for 0,000 shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Liked
    4930 times

THIS CHICK JUST OUT BEAT ALL THE STRIPPERS THIS YEAR.........LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dice City Kid Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini  sells virginity online to a japanese man for 0,000 ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    THIS CHICK JUST OUT BEAT ALL THE STRIPPERS THIS YEAR.........LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Liked
    4930 times

All this stripper, prostitute, give women money for sex/lap dance mentallity going on, she must have gotten the biggest tip out of all of them. SMH our future

Catch Up Newbies Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini  sells virginity online to a japanese man for 0,000 screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i aint never had a virgin wouldnt pay for thatno way need somebody with experience... you cant blow her back out.got to be all slow and gentle and be does it hurt... i need to go ham

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast