Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: b4 there was MZ DR there was another miss..........PART 1 N 2 2GETHER THIS TIME

I'm Heating Up! b4 there was MZ DR there was another miss..........PART 1 N 2 2GETHER THIS TIME hayz1978's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Default b4 there was MZ DR there was another miss..........PART 1 N 2 2GETHER THIS TIME

Catch Up Newbies b4 there was MZ DR there was another miss..........PART 1 N 2 2GETHER THIS TIME atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

She's straight but for some reason, she's always put me in the mind of someone's fine as grandmother or some sh!t. I think it's the old lady hair-dos.

Catch Up Newbies b4 there was MZ DR there was another miss..........PART 1 N 2 2GETHER THIS TIME
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    She's straight but for some reason, she's always put me in the mind of someone's fine as grandmother or some sh!t. I think it's the old lady hair-dos.

WHAT GRANNY LOOK LIKE THIS

I WOULD GO TO ALL BINGO GAMES

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I saw those pics

I'm Heating Up! b4 there was MZ DR there was another miss..........PART 1 N 2 2GETHER THIS TIME hayz1978's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post

I AGREE BUT NOT THE GMA PART BUT IT IS SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT SAYS "PULL YA PANTS UP B4 U TRYTO TALK TO ME"