Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!"

Catch Up Newbies It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!"
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    who else u need the "truth" for?

1 rule of thumb... if ya see a chick increase her bust size in the blank of a eye... what makes ya think she didn't get other work done.

half the girls posted here snap pics of their azz like its a brand new shiny addition feature on their body -- fresh out of wrapping paper.
    do you have old pictures of Sultry simone before any enhancments, and also lola monroe.

One thing i do realize is that many of these girls did not need to go under the knife or inject them selves, they had beautiful THICK bodies

Catch Up Newbies It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!"
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    do you have old pictures of Sultry simone before any enhancments, and also lola monroe.

One thing i do realize is that many of these girls did not need to go under the knife or inject them selves, they had beautiful THICK bodies
    Thats what kills me the mostest. Lola Monroe was gorgeous before the work. Now she is just a freakshow And she can't fix it/go back

Thank god for Portia, Donna, Jenna and all them BBWs

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Thats what kills me the mostest. Lola Monroe was gorgeous before the work. Now she is just a freakshow And she can't fix it/go back

Thank god for Portia, Donna, Jenna and all them BBWs
    BOLD - WHO

Catch Up Newbies It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!" thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Opp made a thread exposing Lola Monroe aka Angel Lola Luv. Just search it lol

What's the point of seeing before pics of sultry Simone??? That's like asking to see before pics of pebbelz da model bro

New Arrival It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!"
    Liked
    33 times

Yo Opp any others that you are on the fence about?

Liked
    411 times

BOLD - WHO
    Bruh you made the thread

Donna Soublet and friends, YOU GONNA LOVE THIS

The one in the middle... don't ask me how

Catch Up Newbies It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!" screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

makes me wish this was in the 80's where there was no such thing as fake asses. and you knew they were original booties. like i said in an earlier post opp you should make a thread of before\after pics of these chicks. and kyra chaos i would still beat before and after. just hope when they get older they dont be looking all bad looking.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Bruh you made the thread

Donna Soublet and friends, YOU GONNA LOVE THIS

The one in the middle... don't ask me how
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, and I made the thread
    1. I hope she all real
    2. WE NEED MOAR OF HER HERE

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    makes me wish this was in the 80's where there was no such thing as fake asses. and you knew they were original booties. like i said in an earlier post opp you should make a thread of before\after pics of these chicks. and kyra chaos i would still beat before and after. just hope when they get older they dont be looking all bad looking.
    I agree, also find more pics. Like I said before, many of these women never needed any surgery. With the life they live and everything has to has that perfect curve shape that looks so real we dont know, this look will continue to grow.

If it was the 80s, all these chicks would get much attention and be all over JET MAGAZINE. Actually most of the women in Jet were curvy and not trying to be a model, they were just sexy.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!" ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol u got a point did really kno how old she wuz wen da show aired all I knew wuz she had a phatass and she wuz 18&older lol:agre3:

New Arrival It's FAKE (ALLEGEDLY) Edition -- 'GIRLS BE LIKE -- My AZZ IS REAL!!"
    Liked
    7 times

now thats ridiculous...lol

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast