Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics)

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics)

^^^^ gif video

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics)
    Liked
    820 times

i would hit that raw.........

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics) Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

what's in question, boobs or butt? all looks real to me #wishfulthinking

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

One thing about shawty...she didn't go overboard with her enhancements. As long as she doesn't, she makes a good argument for butt shots IMO

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics) buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Looks real to me. Nothing is over-accentuated or over-exaggerated. Nothing looks hard either. Chicks get thick over time. I know a chick I used to work with used to be skinny as all get out...years later she got an azz from hell and some big ol tiddies. Azz is so ridiculous it should be on this thread for questioning. However, since I know her....she's not that concerned with her looks and isn't that superficial to go spend money on a fake azz. Cats that knew her before me said that azz just started getting bigger. Chicks bodies change. The over night changes is what you have to look out for. Kyra's tiddies are obviously fake. I don't know if she got liposuction later or what to tighten up--maybe she just exercised. This chick here (Ayisha) looks natural. JMO

Product of Determination Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Looks real to me. Nothing is over-accentuated or over-exaggerated. Nothing looks hard either. Chicks get thick over time. I know a chick I used to work with used to be skinny as all get out...years later she got an azz from hell and some big ol tiddies. Azz is so ridiculous it should be on this thread for questioning. However, since I know her....she's not that concerned with her looks and isn't that superficial to go spend money on a fake azz. Cats that knew her before me said that azz just started getting bigger. Chicks bodies change. The over night changes is what you have to look out for. Kyra's tiddies are obviously fake. I don't know if she got liposuction later or what to tighten up--maybe she just exercised. This chick here (Ayisha) looks natural. JMO

...depends on how old Ayisha was in 06.

I've seen chicks while i was in college come in skinny and get thick... but we're talking about 17-18 yrs old girls here... who got thick by late sophomore/junior year.

i haven't seen any college chick magically grow azz and hips after 24-25 yrs old or after college.

maybe it just me... but the story to the homies always goes something like this... "yo... she USED to be crazy thick in college... her azz WAS crazy... i can't explain where it went now...

or

you got the overwhelming amount of girls with crazy phat azz in their earlier twenties who got fat.

its never the other way round brehs.

unless all the vixens/models we're posting is just special.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Well I dont know what is real or fake from these video vixens and then the internet pics. Non of them are really wife material and the main question that I have asked and no one seems to answer is

WHY THE FUUCK ARE ALL OF THESE VIDEO CHICKS BARTENDERS/STRIPPERS?

Are any of them just real "models"

Dice City Kid Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i'm tricking EARLY....buy her some more mr. potato head parts(shouts out to homie who i stole that line from.....that was illy)

New Arrival
    Liked
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ...depends on how old Ayisha was in 06.

I've seen chicks while i was in college come in skinny and get thick... but we're talking about 17-18 yrs old girls here... who got thick by late sophomore/junior year.

i haven't seen any college chick magically grow azz and hips after 24-25 yrs old or after college.

maybe it just me... but the story to the homies always goes something like this... "yo... she USED to be crazy thick in college... her azz WAS crazy... i can't explain where it went now...

or

you got the overwhelming amount of girls with crazy phat azz in their earlier twenties who got fat.

its never the other way round brehs.

unless all the vixens/models we're posting is just special.

i'm telling you bro, her body is fake as rick ross and drake.

but still this bitch is bad as ****

plasticbitches : http://twitpic.com/13wuxq - same email in your blog stupid @ayishadiaz | Twicsy, the Twitter Pics Engine

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz.......FAKE OR REAL SHE STILL TOP 10 (some old some new pics) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times