Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DANA LEE Messing Around with LIL WAYNE -- Who Knew?!??!!

Catch Up Newbies DANA LEE Messing Around with LIL WAYNE -- Who Knew?!??!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    it aint trickin if you got it....i love B.M.effing with my lady at the skrip clubz.....for the short bus kids that's blowing money fast
    mane ish its still tricking if you do have it or dont have it. all the songs coming out thats been coming out for the last 15 years or so brainwashing and promoting a lifestyle that everybody cant do but do to make them feel good bout what they lacking almost like getting drunk or getting high. give you that boost like you important. now its cool to blow it on your mane lady though

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    YOU GOT TO PAY TO PLAY IS THE NAME OF THE GAME
    yea i know that but when you do play the game it makes it hard on the cats that dont spend money just to spend time or have sex with these women. if you have to spend money just to talk or spend time with a gal you lost in life. conversation rules the nation. i dont knock cats that do it but it just makes it harder for the other guys that dont live by the creed

Liked
    0 times

lil wayne eating that good tho...if thats so...

Dice City Kid DANA LEE Messing Around with LIL WAYNE -- Who Knew?!??!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane ish its still tricking if you do have it or dont have it. all the songs coming out thats been coming out for the last 15 years or so brainwashing and promoting a lifestyle that everybody cant do but do to make them feel good bout what they lacking almost like getting drunk or getting high. give you that boost like you important. now its cool to blow it on your mane lady though

yea i know that but when you do play the game it makes it hard on the cats that dont spend money just to spend time or have sex with these women. if you have to spend money just to talk or spend time with a gal you lost in life. conversation rules the nation. i dont knock cats that do it but it just makes it harder for the other guys that dont live by the creed
    class is in session....you don't pay em to smash...you pay for them to keep their mouth shut and to not have you on blast off social media

He's On Fire! DANA LEE Messing Around with LIL WAYNE -- Who Knew?!??!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    class is in session....you don't pay em to smash...you pay for them to keep their mouth shut and to not have you on blast off social media

and besides what they spendin is like a drop in the ocean to them, but means everything in the world to them hoes....when u got it, u spend without a care in the world
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Dice City Kid DANA LEE Messing Around with LIL WAYNE -- Who Knew?!??!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    and besides what they spendin is like a drop in the ocean to them, but means everything in the world to them hoes....when u got it, u spend without a care in the world
    chuuuuch....preach to these catz....in my snoop voice....ya bish you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12