Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND..

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    ya'll sound just like these racists....ain't nothing wrong with being gay....some people are born that way....can't believe this is still an argument....smh
    I ride with you on tons of issues, ish...but not this one. This is nothing like racism. You can't help what race you're born. Gay is a choice.

Dice City Kid FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    I ride with you on tons of issues, ish...but not this one. This is nothing like racism. You can't help what race you're born. Gay is a choice.
    gay is not a choice.....bi-sexuality is a choice.....gluttony is a choice....molesting little kids is a choice....growing up my uncle swore he was patti labelle....one of the biggest drag queens in vegas....when i got older i chopped it up with him....he said that he always felt like he was a girl.....never thought girls were attractive....and always felt angry that he was born a boy....he's a really good person and treats people way better than these so-called "righteous" str8 people....it's simple science the genes got mixed up somewhere...and it's everything like racism....ya'll see two girls kissing and go apeshit....and on the same hand think it's wrong for two dudes to kiss.....wisen up fam

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

I dig gay people like ish's uncle...... That's a real deep story to sit and listen to a person tell u they were born in the wrong body....real talk

But THEN u got these freakin clowns who treat their body like a garbage dump filling it wit ignorance, liquor, drugs, and sleeping with anyone who will wave at them....that's two different stories.... They don't love them self and they try to encourage others to not love themselves as we'll and that's NOT cool
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Why would God not give you a choice? Especially since he's against homosexuality. I'm "wise" enough fam. I'm not for women or men kissing up on each other. My cousin is wide open on the gay trail. Dude went up to Canada a few years ago and got married. I think it's as disgusting as all get out. Nothing "natural" about that at all. Let me know when they can reproduce. BTW....I've felt strongly about literally killing someone. Was I wrong? Yes. Did I do it? No. If you sin, it doesn't matter what fashion it's in. Gay or straight. Sin is sin. Hell, we're all sinning up on this HHS website gawking at these chicks. At least I can admit to that. They (gays) need to own up to that, too. So does everyone else. You don't have to hate them, but you don't have to condone homosexuality. It's wrong. Nothing anyone up in here or anywhere else will change that.

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND..
    Liked
    820 times

Gay is a choice.
    Seriously tho.........how can u be so sure?...........is it because that even though you've had homosexual desires, you just "choose" not to act on them?..............

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    Seriously tho.........how can u be so sure?...........is it because that even though you've had homosexual desires, you just "choose" not to act on them?..............
    Same way I have desires to be out in the streets knocking down some fine young ladies but I keep it at home and don't cheat on my wife. Same thing, homie.

God doesn't make mistakes....simple as that.

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    ya'll sound just like these racists....ain't nothing wrong with being gay....some people are born that way....can't believe this is still an argument....smh
    Ish, hope you didn't think I was homophobic for my comment. I'm not homophobic...them cats can do whatever they want, ain't my business.

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Why would God not give you a choice? Especially since he's against homosexuality. I'm "wise" enough fam. I'm not for women or men kissing up on each other. My cousin is wide open on the gay trail. Dude went up to Canada a few years ago and got married. I think it's as disgusting as all get out. Nothing "natural" about that at all. Let me know when they can reproduce. BTW....I've felt strongly about literally killing someone. Was I wrong? Yes. Did I do it? No. If you sin, it doesn't matter what fashion it's in. Gay or straight. Sin is sin. Hell, we're all sinning up on this HHS website gawking at these chicks. At least I can admit to that. They (gays) need to own up to that, too. So does everyone else. You don't have to hate them, but you don't have to condone homosexuality. It's wrong. Nothing anyone up in here or anywhere else will change that.
    Buck, me and you are cool but if you are so against homosexuality then I'm sure that you don't eat pork, have any tattoos, wear articles of clothing made of 2 or more different fabrics, curse at your parents, eat shrimp, clams, crabs, lobster or most seafood, screw women on their period, screw prostitutes, screw divorced women, shave our beard or turn hos into a housewives. Because if you do any of these things, you have committed a sin on level with homosexuality according to the Book of Leviticus. All of these sins carry the same weight as homosexuality but people with agendas focus only on gays.

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND..
    Liked
    4930 times

IIght enough with the pictures, Im a just ramble on, I really think its a feel a thought

Do I feel like gay is a choice......I dont know at times. If someone was to ask me did I choose to be straight what would I say? You can't say no or yes because thats like saying you had an option to be gay, bi sexual, or asexual. I do belive it is a feeling that triggers at a certain age, BUT WHEN!!!! It may be different for each person, you know kids when they are young they dont know what they like, dont know how to express what they like, OR DONT THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY LIKE. How many boys like boys when they are young when they are still saying girls have cooties or I only like toys and dogs. Same thing for girls when they are little, so something triggers when they are older.

Then its the teenage years when we start to slowly become the person we are. Later during your twenties you may even change again to a different person. You have people that feel they are a different sex, when and why does this happen. Why do you feel like the opposite that you are. Then they want to dress or act like the opposite sex they are. What if the rules for being a man or women were different or WERE NEVER SEEN BY THE OPPOSITE SEX.

Another thing that is slowly on the rise that does not really get brought up is asexual. They are not attracted to anyone, but why is that. Is that their choice is it a feeling that they have. Will the next twenty years be men and women claiming they are asexual and do not feel any desire for the same or opposte sex. Gay is never going to be fully acceptable especially when their is still "coming out of the closet" There should not be anything to come out of you should just live it without saying it.

Now what about jail and those ladies and men changing over the years. Straight people having lots of sex with the opposite sex they become bored and become gay not even bi. People say they are not gay they just want to show dominance towards others that are the same sex. Adults having sex with children, especially boys. Teachers having sex with boys and so are the preachers.

God dont make mistakes, but people do what ever comes to mind
    Me I dont care, you go do your thing and I will do mind. I will respect you for who you are and hope they will too. Just dont hit on me, I dont like that sh1t.

AND THATS MY DUMB RANT
    The thing I hate about this whole Frank Ocean being gay is that he said it before he or during his album release. It seems like he used it to profit off of something. Nicki Minaj she aint really a lesbian either, she just wants to sale and get lots of attention.

AWW PHERK IT I just do my own thing and love the female body, curves curves curves

Dice City Kid FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Same way I have desires to be out in the streets knocking down some fine young ladies but I keep it at home and don't cheat on my wife. Same thing, homie.

God doesn't make mistakes....simple as that.
    if we are made in the image of him.....how is there never a mistake?...little boys getting molested under the temple......thanksgiving disguised as a feast.....slavery....a church called the church of jesus christ and latter day saints(mormons) who wouldn't allow women or any other minority(non-white men) attain priesthood until 1979....in their own bible saying black is a sin....in the name of jesus btw....religion is a farce a cloak thrown over sheep to keep you away from the real truth....no man can take you to god....look within yourself as god intended you too and you will truly be enlightened...it's catz in the holy land murdering children and themselves and REALLY thinking they will be rewarded for that in heaven....i'm going too deep....i'm done

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast