Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND..

Catch Up Newbies FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    if we are made in the image of him.....how is there never a mistake?...little boys getting molested under the temple......thanksgiving disguised as a feast.....slavery....a church called the church of jesus christ and latter day saints(mormons) who wouldn't allow women or any other minority(non-white men) attain priesthood until 1979....in their own bible saying black is a sin....in the name of jesus btw....religion is a farce a cloak thrown over sheep to keep you away from the real truth....no man can take you to god....look within yourself as god intended you too and you will truly be enlightened...it's catz in the holy land murdering children and themselves and REALLY thinking they will be rewarded for that in heaven....i'm going too deep....i'm done
    Ish...I feel you homie. People use God's name and His intentions in the wrong way. Nothing wrong with going deep. Grown men up here, right now. All I'll say is, do you. I hope to see you all on the "right side" after judgement day.

Dice City Kid FRANK OCEAN with His French male model BOYFRIEND.. ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Ish...I feel you homie. People use God's name and His intentions in the wrong way. Nothing wrong with going deep. Grown men up here, right now. All I'll say is, do you. I hope to see you all on the "right side" after judgement day.
    i appreciate your input

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123