Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!!

Product of Determination A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!!

Drama! And this time it's with the male Kardashian. Rob K. just put his UK bombshell singer of a girlfriend, Rita Ora, on BLAST. Find out how he just told the entire world how homegirl chopped down plenty of other men while they were together inside...

Gotta love a cheater story with a man scorned. Rob Kardashian, the youngin of the Kardashian crew and only male (besides Bruce) of the Kardashian/Jenner crew, is in his feelings today.

He posted some tweets detailing why he's so disgusted with his girlfriend Rita Ora. And it's all because of her cheating ways. Interestingly, the two only recently went public with their relationship--posting kissy pics with each other (above)--in the last couple months after dating for several months.

So what alleged ho-activites are Rob revealing? That Ms. "R.I.P." singer Rita slept with more than 20 dudes while she was his girlfriend. So we assume...Rob & Rita are now over:
    ON BLAST: Rob Kardashian OUTS Rita Ora For Cheating On Him....With 20 Dudes! | The Young, Black, and Fabulous

A9NB58JCcAA05R0jpg_large

20 is just the lower number she told him...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!! thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

If my chick cheated on me with 1 dude ill never love again, let alone 20

Catch Up Newbies A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!!
    Liked
    4930 times

busy with her career
    she was busy phuckin :f unnie::fun nie:

i hope rob gets checked out, a chick like that has everything

PLEASE SEND ROB THIS VIDEO

NO JOKE LET ROB SEE THIS VIDEO

Catch Up Newbies A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

this mane says this he must have deep feelings for her. where this mane at when his sis running threw guys just let it go dude but lil lil weezy said hoes gone be hoes so i couldnt blame whoever name fits. what do you expect she a model or whatever and in the area where there is alot of money being made and being spent.. just part of the game. hey rob if you want somebody that will be faithful she better not be in the spotlight.

Catch Up Newbies A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Dice City Kid A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

rob be tearin em down though

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    rob be tearin em down though

Catch Up Newbies A HOAR gonna Be A HOAR... Rob Kardashian Says RITA KNOCKED DOWN 20 GUYS Behind His BACK!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

I don't believe she did
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"