Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kanye West Was Serious About His "Skirt" Kilt!

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Was Serious About His "Skirt" Kilt!
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Kanye West Was Serious About His "Skirt" Kilt!

Dice City Kid Kanye West Was Serious About His "Skirt" Kilt! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

even i don't vouch for this

DeadReaL Pro Kanye West Was Serious About His "Skirt" Kilt! DeadreaLPRO's Avatar
    Liked
    45 times

Yo that a dope ass piece of material.....the jet black looks hot IN A LEATHER JACKET, VEST, OR ANYTHING ELSE MEANT TO BE WORN BY MEN! MEL GIBSON AND MARC JACOBS GOT YOU FUNNY N!GGAZ TRIPPIN! Wayne Russle Brand and any other cat out here wearing Leggins, uugg boots, skirts ( sorry, "kilts"), and any other hyper feminine sh!t needs to come clean and admit they really ready to be bout THAT life.
    Sh!t looks like the n!gga rockin' a 7X black leather tall tee with a 3x on top of it. Got the nerve to call it "modern"! Last time I checked, the kilt was rocked Back in the "olde country" by Scotsm en with hairy a$š legs. Even older than that, the gladiators of Greece and Sparta wore leather "armour" of a similar fashion. But N!gga, that was hundreds of yrs ago! Aint sh!t fashion forward about a dude in a leather dress. Yall n!ggas gone let Kanye, Wayne, Marc Jacobs, the Ugg Co., and that lil' Asian lady get yall fuŠked up in these streets. Yall heard of the fashion police? Well them fuŠkaz practice police brutality too. Ima go on record as sayin the first one of these grown-a$$ men I see walking around with a damn pleated leather 7X tall tee on getting clotheslined, put in the cobra clutch, and DDT'd on a inverted rail road spike! Its 2013 N!ggas! Man Up! fuŠking grown ass boi in some damn zebra tights and a fuŠkin':*(&NDS<2::3@}D**&#$::2KFDL82*$::%@3r: truck fit hat! Talkin' bout "How to loaaaaavvvvv" Bastards! Where ya daddy at?!?

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Was Serious About His &quot;Skirt&quot; Kilt! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Is it me or is hip-hop hyper gay.......and I dont men happy, bet that nigga get a boyfriend in a few years, shyts depressing

Product of Determination Kanye West Was Serious About His &quot;Skirt&quot; Kilt! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

his boyz for condoning
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid Kanye West Was Serious About His &quot;Skirt&quot; Kilt! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    his boyz for condoning
    he has no boyz anymore......money will turn ya dude into a yes man quick