Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!!

Product of Determination From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!!

Blac Chyna on uStream in her apartment twerking

blac chyna 1

blac chyna 8

blac chyna 7

blac chyna 6

blac chyna 5

blac chyna 4

blac chyna 3

blac chyna 2

blac chyna

DSC_0384

DSC_0411

The Graduation:

The move from Miami to Cali...

Strippa Blac Chyna posing in her and Tyga's mansion foyer

chyna11

chyna-black-white1

chyna-monday3

chyna-monday2

photo2

chyna-monday-576x1024

chyna-cavalli2

chyna-aisha-rosa-768x1024

blacchyna-cavalli1
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

WOW UNFUC.KING BELIEVEABLE IM MEAN SHE IS PRETTY THICK SHE IS A MOTHER NOW CAN'T STRIP FOR DA REST OF HER LIFESHE CAME LITERALLYSAW CONCORD

Catch Up Newbies From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Im going to watch the other two videos, I saw the first one and HAWT DAMN she is sexy. I always thought she was weird

But I gotta say

Tyga Black Chyna > Rhianna Chris Brown

Catch Up Newbies From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!!
    Liked
    170 times

And dudes be scratching their heads hatin and wondering why chicks be risking their lives getting butt implants or butt injections. The chicks know why they do it. they know why. having a phat ass will take a girl to high places these days.

Catch Up Newbies From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    And dudes be scratching their heads hatin and wondering why chicks be risking their lives getting butt implants or butt injections. The chicks know why they do it. they know why. having a phat ass will take a girl to high places these days.
    And this is unfortunate. But you have to put blame on the chicks and the dudes. But who in their right mind would marry a stripper/dancer? I know I sure wouldn't think to myself after I ran through one...."Hmmm...I can see this chick having my babies and making chocolate chip pancakes on Saturday morning." SMH....Tyga seems like a cool dude, but he's young. He'll learn soon enough. I don't care if you can turn a ho into a housewife....I'm not willing to put my children through the ringer for that. Everything is "viral" these days. You think kids won't get ahold of Chyna's videos and harass their kids like "Look at your ho azz mom back in the day skrippin for some racks." No way in hell.

Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Everything is "viral" these days. You think kids won't get ahold of Chyna's videos and harass their kids like "Look at your ho azz mom back in the day skrippin for some racks." No way in hell.
    Honestly, I doubt it...by the time the first kid is 4 or 5 and ready to start school, there will be plenty of new viral chicks hitting the web. Chyna will be in the past and will likely never come up or searched for. There were chicks who were the thing a few years back and rarely posted now...plus with Chyna, all she needs to do is lose the wig and clown makeup...you'd neva know its her.

Product of Determination From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Honestly, I doubt it...by the time the first kid is 4 or 5 and ready to start school, there will be plenty of new viral chicks hitting the web. Chyna will be in the past and will likely never come up or searched for. There were chicks who were the thing a few years back and rarely posted now...plus with Chyna, all she needs to do is lose the wig and clown makeup...you'd neva know its her.
    oh really...

Catch Up Newbies From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    That's a simp comment, you and tyga forgot that you cant turn a hoe into a house wife. This is what chyna looks like with out that clown sh** you can tell it's her. Its the same thing when your recognize a girl you use to date back in high school like 10 years ago, you will still remember her. Chyna will always be remember as a hoe.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Chyna will always be remember as a hoe.
    tuff crowd here in the Stan

He's On Fire! From Apartment Complex to Tyga's MANSION Foyer... The Graduation of Strippa BLAC CHYNA!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Chyna will always be remember as a hoe.

YES sir...a hoe with a fake a$$ at that, i hate these save-a-hoe- niccas like wiz, kanye, and tyga, fckin the game up
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast