Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!!

Product of Determination It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!!

Deelishis birthday presents...

5dff004254ff11e2901022000a9e13ab_7

16eb36b454fd11e2a30c22000a1f9683_7

ab65bd1e54fd11e28a7322000a1fa414_7

57a26fe254fd11e29dbc22000a1f9e59_7

9c177d1454ff11e29f1422000a1fbc0e_7

e931f77054fd11e287a122000a9f13ec_7

647a971654fe11e29ad022000a1f9a79_7

6ad1ace2550a11e2bb5122000a9e2955_7

1f9ed7c0549911e289dc22000a9f12b0_7

694e2dc053eb11e2998822000a1fbc5d_7

d9a2d8b453af11e287f422000a1f9afa_7
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!!
    Liked
    170 times

she's working out a lot lately...good thing, her butt's getting smaller from it...bad thing. let's see if her "ass" stock goes up or down this year or remains the same.

-i'll be watching the BBSE ( Big Booty Stock Exchange) very closely this year. I know Nikki's stock is going up. Because of the pregnancy, Kim's "ass" stock may lose a few points and may fall just below the Dow Average.

Product of Determination It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    she's working out a lot lately...good thing, her butt's getting smaller from it...bad thing. let's see if her "ass" stock goes up or down this year or remains the same.

-i'll be watching the BBSE ( Big Booty Stock Exchange) very closely this year. I know Nikki's stock is going up. Because of the pregnancy, Kim's "ass" stock may lose a few points and may fall just below the Dow Average.
    this guy

Super Moderator It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!!
    It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

lmfao james harden haha

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

James Harden hahaha

the power of the P.U.S.S.Y.

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!!
    Liked
    411 times

I swear to god, this is the hardest I've ever laughed at a post here, good fuckin job

I was gonna say, whatever money dude spent on all that ****, he could have just pulled a booger off the street and built his own Deelishis, but you locked the thread up with this **** breh

Liked
    4930 times

thats Kim in the red

Deelishes @$$ stock has just increased
    Nicki just gott a re up so a slow increase will happen
    Kim is dropping
    I expect Tahiry Jose stock to rise during and after Love and Hip Hop

We need a 2013 @$$ stock prediction for the year

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

since opp scared me I dont look at her the same I woukd still smash. damn I guess when these women get to messing with a certain type of dude the regular joe can hang it up. out of my league there. thats spoiling on a whole nother level there.

oh yea these chicks getting reckless with these pics all it takes is the right software and you'll have her address from that 1st pic

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIALLY Deelishis' BIRTHDAY... LOOK What A GUY In HOT PURSUIT of The BOX Delivered TO HER DOOR!!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Deelishes is still DISGUSTING. I thought we had this "silverback convo" before? Who would give that ugly bish a fake Louis bag? Let alone a bunch of loot?

Dumbazz. SMH

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    since opp scared me...
    lol