Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with??

  1. #11
    Catch Up Newbies no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    aight so with everything going on specially with ray and his deer antler spray scandal going on who you got, and the thing with going on with colin and his mom that gave him up for adoption who you picking in the game today. of course im going for the 49ers

  2. #12
    Product of Determination no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    i didn't know 49ers quarterback was black til i heard Stephen A. Smith's commercial for Black History month on ESPN radio

    i want either team to win now... if Colin Kaepernick wins i think he'll be the first black quarterback to win the big game. (and on such a short notice) ... plus they keep saying someone with his style of play (running and throwing game) can't get it done.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  3. #13
    Catch Up Newbies no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with??
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    super bowl commercials

    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  4. #14
    Catch Up Newbies no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? buck0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    631 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i didn't know 49ers quarterback was black til i heard Stephen A. Smith's commercial for Black History month on ESPN radio

    i want either team to win now... if Colin Kaepernick wins i think he'll be the first black quarterback to win the big game. (and on such a short notice) ... plus they keep saying someone with his style of play (running and throwing game) can't get it done.
    First black QB to win the big game? SMH...ever heard of Doug Williams?

    And it's obvious Kaepernick isn't "black." He's mixed:

    "Looks like a lot of people are trying to figure out Kaepernick's ethnicity. For the curious: Kaepernick's birth mother is white; his father, about whom little has been reported, is said to be African-American."
    Ref: Colin Kaepernick's Race, Tattoos Don't Define Him; His Ability Does | Bleacher Report

  5. #15
    Product of Determination no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    First black QB to win the big game? SMH...ever heard of Doug Williams?

    And it's obvious Kaepernick isn't "black." He's mixed:

    "Looks like a lot of people are trying to figure out Kaepernick's ethnicity. For the curious: Kaepernick's birth mother is white; his father, about whom little has been reported, is said to be African-American."
    Ref: Colin Kaepernick's Race, Tattoos Don't Define Him; His Ability Does | Bleacher Report
    i'll just support Ravens.

    Let Ray ride off into the sunset in style
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  6. #16
    Product of Determination no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  7. #17
    Catch Up Newbies no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with??
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default


  8. #18
    Catch Up Newbies no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    opp you need to delete blafy post above well it was a good game good come back. tip my hat off to the ravens and that power outage

  9. #19
    Product of Determination no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    opp you need to delete blafy post above well it was a good game good come back. tip my hat off to the ravens and that power outage
    Fixed it
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  10. #20
    Catch Up Newbies no backshots..... just football i know a lil late who you rolling with?? screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    lol i was just jiving

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. TRAMP STAMP MAKEOVER!!! Sultry Simone Gives the TAT One Sees During BACKSHOTs a CHANGE!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 05:24 AM
  3. blunt blowing chicks.* warning no backshots*
    By screwhead in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:44 AM
  4. Backshots from Ashley LOGAN would be EPIC! Bootay BULGING! (part 2)
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:17 PM
  5. And some more Angela Simmons Backshots
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •