Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!?

Catch Up Newbies Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!? buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

All of y'all questioning and going on about this chick dating a white dude are straight up . That's lame as hell. Y'all would smash a white chick in a New York minute but get pissed when a black chick is with a white dude. That's lame. Get off the plantation and stop worrying if massuh is gon' getcha! Lames. Even if y'all wouldn't smash or date a white chick, you shouldn't care what she does. Nobody gives a dayum what you think. If she wanted to date a hippopotamus that's her prerogative. Hop off her nuts and get out of the past.

Catch Up Newbies Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!?
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    lot of salty cats in here.. yall know if she stepped to ya given the chance yall goin ham
    First I would feed her ham. And sage stuffing. And buttermilk biscuits. I would bet a paycheck her thighs don't touch anymore. I cant rock with that. she lookin hungry. Look at her shoulders dude.

New Arrival Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!?
    Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    Ill still eat bria azz
    As would I

Catch Up Newbies Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!? Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    bria is wack sauce

Catch Up Newbies Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!? Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Get off the plantation and stop worrying if massuh is gon' getcha!

Catch Up Newbies Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!?
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    lot of salty cats in here.. yall know if she stepped to ya given the chance yall goin ham
    You're one of two people I'm going to address concerning "this issue".

First of all what do you mean by salty? That I'm mad that Bria's dating a white man or that I see a lot of black women (dark skinned esp.) dating white men simply because they see black men dating white women? Black women are forever imitating the nature of black men out of spite. They do shyt black men do because they say..."black men do it, why can't I?"

They say...

"brothas wear their pants sagging down...why can't I"
    "black men say bitch ass n!gga...my n!gga, yo son, hey homie...why can't I?
    "black men wear their baseball caps backwards and wear sports jerseys...why can't I"
    "black men shave their heads bald...why can't I?"
    "black men give their first born son their name...why can't I name my first born daughter after me?"
    "black men date and marry a white woman...how come I can't date and marry a white man?"

Why would I be happy about seeing a black woman or black man dating outside their race when I know the shyt ain't natural love but conditional circumstances which is a result of blacks co-habitating with whites in the same country?

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    All of y'all questioning and going on about this chick dating a white dude are straight up . That's lame as hell. Y'all would smash a white chick in a New York minute but get pissed when a black chick is with a white dude. That's lame. Get off the plantation and stop worrying if massuh is gon' getcha! Lames. Even if y'all wouldn't smash or date a white chick, you shouldn't care what she does. Nobody gives a dayum what you think. If she wanted to date a hippopotamus that's her prerogative. Hop off her nuts and get out of the past.
    You said "nobody gives a damn what you think. if she wanted to date a hippopotamus that's her prerogative." Sorry, not true. There are some people who give a damn what others think. I'm sure there are some of us here on this board who are parents, uncles and aunts whose family members give a damn what we think about our kids dating outside their race. As a black man because of our bad history with whites, my dislike for Mexicans and Asians (because they dislike blacks) I for one do not support interracial dating or marriage and my family thinks the same way.

Thank God 4 That White! Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!? hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    As a black man because of our bad history with whites, my dislike for Mexicans and Asians (because they dislike blacks) I for one do not support interracial dating or marriage and my family thinks the same way.
    Not to suggest i'm white. But same here... Which hustler in their right mind wants to see someone we sent a lifetime molding and building bringing a nig*er through the door to rest on the Fabio Leather Cinema Sofa.

*Thank God For That White!!!!*

Catch Up Newbies Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    You're one of two people I'm going to address concerning "this issue".

First of all what do you mean by salty? That I'm mad that Bria's dating a white man or that I see a lot of black women (dark skinned esp.) dating white men simply because they see black men dating white women? Black women are forever imitating the nature of black men out of spite. They do shyt black men do because they say..."black men do it, why can't I?"

They say...

"brothas wear their pants sagging down...why can't I"
    "black men say bitch ass n!gga...my n!gga, yo son, hey homie...why can't I?
    "black men wear their baseball caps backwards and wear sports jerseys...why can't I"
    "black men shave their heads bald...why can't I?"
    "black men give their first born son their name...why can't I name my first born daughter after me?"
    "black men date and marry a white woman...how come I can't date and marry a white man?"

Why would I be happy about seeing a black woman or black man dating outside their race when I know the shyt ain't natural love but conditional circumstances which is a result of blacks co-habitating with whites in the same country?
    i read this i couldnt do nothing but laugh. when im saying salty it like cats on this board got mad cause she dating a white dude.who cares if her family is cool why you tripping even if they aint cool fuk em she the one that has to be happy, and if dude makes her happy then so be it.i dont think women do thing out spite i dont see no dudes getting implants.or other crazy a$$ things to get attention. i dont know any chicks i kick it with that sag or wear b-ball caps,but i guess you talking bout the percentage of women that model or the dudes who like women in the newest jordans. and how do you know what is natural love?? if you aint personally talked to the person?? and the last thing bout cohabiting you just dumb as hell. very rare that you gone be in a large city and you dont run into all walks of life. or buy from other races or eat at other races restaurant.you got some problems you need to talk to somebody about though. on the real.

Young Capone Did Ya'll See BRIA MYLES Getting Her TV TIME On Last Night For Real Husbands Of Hollywood!!? dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

Damn she fot a lil to slim
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast