Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!

  1. #11
    Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,057
    Liked
    411 times

    Default



    Nothing some caps cant fix doe

  2. #12
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default

    just let her be, its nothing wrong with having a female that doesnt look entirely conformed to how society say's how you should be. hopefully she doesnt change if so she clearly has no self-esteem
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  3. #13
    Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kentucky state penitentiary
    Posts
    1,844
    Liked
    569 times

    Default


  4. #14
    New Arrival My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    Liked
    6 times

    Default

    Head must be painful

  5. #15
    Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! mnice89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbelt
    Posts
    486
    Liked
    134 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    just let her be, its nothing wrong with having a female that doesnt look entirely conformed to how society say's how you should be. hopefully she doesnt change if so she clearly has no self-esteem
    I'm w/ you on the nonconformity deal, but if you're face is about to be seen frequently by millions on the regular you should take a little bit better care of your grill .... dental hygiene should have no bearing on how many Louboutin's your closet has.

    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

  6. #16
    Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default


  7. #17
    Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnice89 View Post
    I'm w/ you on the nonconformity deal, but if you're face is about to be seen frequently by millions on the regular you should take a little bit better care of your grill .... dental hygiene should have no bearing on how many Louboutin's your closet has.


    michael strahan dude that use to play for the giants. be on the nfl network and replaced regis on whatever show that was with kelly ripa spoke bout it more less he said it's his trade mark,and wasnt going to change it. im like naw get that fixed. nas had a chipped tooth and he got that taken care of. i know you get made fun of in school even when you get older but once you come into some money i say get the lil stuff taken care of. make the investment i mean you send your kids to these prestigious school so they can be smart but you cant send them to the dentist or whatever. granted if you got the dough to spend

  8. #18
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    SHE SO YPUNG AND STUPID JOE BUDDEN IS STILL IN LOVE WITH TAIHARY

  9. #19
    Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! mnice89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbelt
    Posts
    486
    Liked
    134 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    michael strahan dude that use to play for the giants. be on the nfl network and replaced regis on whatever show that was with kelly ripa spoke bout it more less he said it's his trade mark,and wasnt going to change it. im like naw get that fixed. nas had a chipped tooth and he got that taken care of. i know you get made fun of in school even when you get older but once you come into some money i say get the lil stuff taken care of. make the investment i mean you send your kids to these prestigious school so they can be smart but you cant send them to the dentist or whatever. granted if you got the dough to spend
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

  10. #20
    New Arrival DaRealness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    11 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    just let her be, its nothing wrong with having a female that doesnt look entirely conformed to how society say's how you should be. hopefully she doesnt change if so she clearly has no self-esteem
    Co-sign. She doesn't look bad to me at all.

    Everybody's got flaws and the finest dime isn't always gonna look that way anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TWERK CLASS In NYC!! Kaylin Garcia Starts "TWERK'N WITH KAYLIN GARCIA"
    By kyalejamison in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:17 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 10:30 PM
  3. BEFORE AND AFTER!!! KAYLIN GARCIA Cracks Under HARSH Criticism -- Gets Her TEETH FIX!!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 05:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •