Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!

Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!
    Liked
    411 times

Nothing some caps cant fix doe

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

just let her be, its nothing wrong with having a female that doesnt look entirely conformed to how society say's how you should be. hopefully she doesnt change if so she clearly has no self-esteem
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

New Arrival My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!
    Liked
    6 times

Head must be painful

Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    just let her be, its nothing wrong with having a female that doesnt look entirely conformed to how society say's how you should be. hopefully she doesnt change if so she clearly has no self-esteem
    I'm w/ you on the nonconformity deal, but if you're face is about to be seen frequently by millions on the regular you should take a little bit better care of your grill .... dental hygiene should have no bearing on how many Louboutin's your closet has.

its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by mnice89 View Post
    I'm w/ you on the nonconformity deal, but if you're face is about to be seen frequently by millions on the regular you should take a little bit better care of your grill .... dental hygiene should have no bearing on how many Louboutin's your closet has.

michael strahan dude that use to play for the giants. be on the nfl network and replaced regis on whatever show that was with kelly ripa spoke bout it more less he said it's his trade mark,and wasnt going to change it. im like naw get that fixed. nas had a chipped tooth and he got that taken care of. i know you get made fun of in school even when you get older but once you come into some money i say get the lil stuff taken care of. make the investment i mean you send your kids to these prestigious school so they can be smart but you cant send them to the dentist or whatever. granted if you got the dough to spend

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

SHE SO YPUNG AND STUPID JOE BUDDEN IS STILL IN LOVE WITH TAIHARY

Catch Up Newbies My GOODNESS... Did Ya'll See KAYLIN GARCIA's TEETH on Love and Hip Hop?!! She Needs To SHAVE dem BAROKA TEETH DOWN!!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    michael strahan dude that use to play for the giants. be on the nfl network and replaced regis on whatever show that was with kelly ripa spoke bout it more less he said it's his trade mark,and wasnt going to change it. im like naw get that fixed. nas had a chipped tooth and he got that taken care of. i know you get made fun of in school even when you get older but once you come into some money i say get the lil stuff taken care of. make the investment i mean you send your kids to these prestigious school so they can be smart but you cant send them to the dentist or whatever. granted if you got the dough to spend
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Liked
    11 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Co-sign. She doesn't look bad to me at all.

Everybody's got flaws and the finest dime isn't always gonna look that way anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast