Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kanye Roast......Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Catch Up Newbies Kanye Roast......Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
    4930 times

Exclamation Kanye Roast......Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Kanye West is Gay says Fashion Blogger Bryan Boy
    Kanye West has faced gay rumors for years. Just when you thought "South Park" was the last to address the rumor, West's alleged gay lifestyle resurfaces thanks to a famous fashion blogger, Bryan Boy.

On Friday, Bryan Boy tweeted "Wait so Kanye West is gay? He and Riccardo Tisci were former f*ck buddies/lovers? And Kim Kardashian is a beard? Why am I the last to know?"

Of course, his 361,100+ followers went mad and replied to him with burning questions. One tweeter told Bryan Boy that it was old news, to which the apparently offended blogger responded, "that's why i said I'm the last to know. Do u actually read?"

Bryan Boy even went as far as claiming that West's girlfriend Kim Kardashian is not actually pregnant with the rapper's child. According to the fashion blogger, not only is Kardashian a beard, which is a woman used as a fake girlfriend for a closeted gay man, the reality star's pregnancy is allegedly a result of "Immaculate conception, artificial insemination.... for all you know, Kim Kardashian is probably Mama Mary incarnate."

Though Bryan Boy's Twitter is never one full of insightful information or knowledgeable tweets, other than what he ate for dinner and what his favorite shoe of the second is, his reference to Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci has been addressed in the past. Earlier last year, Page Six reported that Tisci and West were getting quite close and even travelled together. However, the nature of the report was not anything sexual; it was alleged that West drew his inspiration for his own fashion line from Tisci. Read the report below:

"Sources in Paris are gossiping about the creative friendship between Riccardo Tisci and Kanye West and believe Tisci may be influencing West's foray into fashion. Tisci, creative director of Givenchy, created the cover art for West's and Jay-Z's album, 'Watch the Throne.' Sources say the two have been hanging in New York and Brazil. And critics noticed a Givenchy influence on West's clothes at his runway show in Paris, where Tisci sat front-row."

Don't expect way too much buzz over this revived rumor. What do you think of Bryan Boy's allegations?
    Kanye West is Gay and Kim Kardashian is Pregnant via Artificial Insemination? Fashion Blogger Bryan Boy Says So : Celebrities Gossip : Fashion & Style

Kanye West’s Ex Says He’s Insecure, Needy & Vulnerable
    Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend says the Watch the Throne rapper was “insecure” and “vulnerable” and wouldn’t go on stage unless she was there to reassure him.

In an interview with the British newspaper The Sun, Brooke Crittendon portrays the hip-hop star as being more clingy than cocky during their relationship.

The aspiring actress, who met West in 2004 and dated him for two-and-a-half years, said, “He was not macho – he needed you to be with him and needed your opinion.

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Channels Sophia Loren

“He was quite vulnerable. He was insecure as he couldn’t be with me every day. I got the impression he worried he wasn’t good enough for me.

“He needs people to tell him he is good and that he is needed and wanted.”

Brooke, 31, met the star backstage at an Usher concert. Then on the cusp of global fame, West was the opening act for the R&B singer.

PHOTOS: Kim Shows Off Bikini Body

The two dated while his debut album The College Dropout soared up the charts and earned the rapper a Grammy Award nomination.

But she says back then he needed her reassurance just to get on stage and perform.

“He wouldn’t start his show unless I was at the side of the stage,” Brooke says.

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Wears Tights And No Make-up At A Nail Salon

“One night the show was delayed because he couldn’t find me. He refused to go on till I’d told him it was going to be OK.”

Brooke says they eventually split up because she wasn’t comfortable with the increasing female attention West was getting.

PHOTOS: Kim Kardsashian In Harper’s Bazaar

Saying that her ex was obsessed with curvy women she says she is not surprised that he is dating Kim Kardashian, who is pregnant with his child.

“For Kanye, what other person besides Kim Kardashian is there?” she said.

“There’s Halle Berry, J-Lo and Beyoncé but they are all taken. She fits into his brand.”
    Beware Kim! Kanye West

Kanye getting eithered
    He will make a song about all of this and it will become a No. 1 hit

But lets either Kanye LETS DO THIS

Catch Up Newbies Kanye Roast......Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit TIGERSIN's Avatar
    481 times