Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT

Product of Determination ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post

i knew he reminded me of a character I've seen before
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT
    Liked
    4930 times

DAY 4

SMH i DONT KNOW IF i EVEN WANT TO WATCH

Catch Up Newbies ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

that dude is a pure DIQK!!!

Catch Up Newbies ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

you know when i seen the 1st vid i though of otis ,dude took alot of bs from them but when she layed hands on him he had every right to hot her with the taser but them other vids was just taking it to far the fame done went to his head. but i applaud what he doing. day 2 it looked like a cat was getting behind him to hit him in the back of the head he kept him in front though..

Catch Up Newbies ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    you know when i seen the 1st vid i though of otis ,dude took alot of bs from them but when she layed hands on him he had every right to hot her with the taser but them other vids was just taking it to far the fame done went to his head. but i applaud what he doing. day 2 it looked like a cat was getting behind him to hit him in the back of the head he kept him in front though..
    CHUCKYCASPER - YouTube
    he has lots of videos

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    CHUCKYCASPER - YouTube
    he has lots of videos
    all those videos were uploaded within the last day...........the fame really has gone to his head.........

Catch Up Newbies ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    CHUCKYCASPER - YouTube
    he has lots of videos
    did he zap anyone else yet? I'm waay too fascinated wit that! Ol girl fell down like a domino lolol

Catch Up Newbies ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

yall trippin... obviously the videos are from the summertime, they're not back to back days. Dude is certified police, hes got the taser, gopro cam, baton, and the pistol... hes a legit cop and APD has his back (thats why nobody got to him.... yet)

all hes doing is his job,too many folks are selling outta the Metro Mall and hes just doing what they're paying him to do. Atlanta is going thru a major renovation and they're gettin the bullshit out from downtown and he's just part of the team thats doing it... little by little...

Product of Determination ATL MALL SECURITY...............TOP FLIGHT SECURITY LETS GET IT Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    yall trippin... obviously the videos are from the summertime, they're not back to back days. Dude is certified police, hes got the taser, gopro cam, baton, and the pistol... hes a legit cop and APD has his back (thats why nobody got to him.... yet)

all hes doing is his job,too many folks are selling outta the Metro Mall and hes just doing what they're paying him to do. Atlanta is going thru a major renovation and they're gettin the bullshit out from downtown and he's just part of the team thats doing it... little by little...
    Top Flight Cop... is dat u?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast