Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!!

Catch Up Newbies Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    You're entitled to your preference....but I'm curious as to why you would be on a website like this one; sure there are white and latina women posted here but there are so many other sites that would cater to your preferences.......if you don't like black chicks how did you even find this place...and why did you bother to register and why do you take the time to post
    its called trolling.........alotta white losers online like hustleman do it a lot on black themed sites because they're trying hard to create a negative emotional reaction in an African-American but still have the safety of online anonymity............wshh has been a huge target lately for this kind of trolling and now it looks like the stan is too................

Dice City Kid Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    ...my man told me not to..... than spanked me for wanting to show other people my nauty-ness
    i wouldn't spank....i think dudes being attractive to my lady is economically suited to my best intrests....i love walkin into the spot cuffin my lady.....lookin like ebony man of the month...passing the thirsty dude section....before i hit the bar...i "go piss"...i come back to a hand full of azz...the drink she ordered for me and whatever she is sipping on that some thirsty dude who actually thought he had a shot bought...i raise my glass to toast and give him that get your weight up look

I'm Heating Up! Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!! Swedish Viking's Avatar
    Liked
    35 times

You're entitled to your preference....but I'm curious as to why you would be on a website like this one; sure there are white and latina women posted here but there are so many other sites that would cater to your preferences.......if you don't like black chicks how did you even find this place...and why did you bother to register and why do you take the time to post
    I found this site looking for pics on Jessica Kylie and Rosee Divine

What are these sites you are talking about?

I'm Heating Up! Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!! Swedish Viking's Avatar
    Liked
    35 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    its called trolling.........alotta white losers online like hustleman do it a lot on black themed sites because they're trying hard to create a negative emotional reaction in an African-American but still have the safety of online anonymity............wshh has been a huge target lately for this kind of trolling and now it looks like the stan is too................
    I'm not even white though... Tbh I think latinas and whites are posted pretty much here as well. It's pretty equal. That's why I became a member of this site. I'm not trolling

Catch Up Newbies Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    ...my man told me not to..... than spanked me for wanting to show other people my nauty-ness
    I understand that - and don't doubt that you may have similar features - but we need to see to believe

Member Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!!
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Viking View Post
    I found this site looking for pics on Jessica Kylie and Rosee Divine
    Rosee Divine...that's you definition of a "better looking" white chick???? Is that some kind of a joke???.

What are these sites you are talking about?
    Okay...I said there are other website catering to people who like whites/latinas....and you're asking me what sites? You must be trolling coz nobody's that stupid.

Catch Up Newbies Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

TightLipped send the picture to me, am not that a pervert like these guys

jrstyle15@gmail.com

Catch Up Newbies Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by 100dollarman View Post
    TightLipped send the picture to me, am not that a pervert like these guys

jrstyle15@gmail.com
    Dude you should send that as a private message, I hope no one sends you random virus.

Liked
    35 times

Rosee Divine...that's you definition of a "better looking" white chick???? Is that some kind of a joke???.

Okay...I said there are other website catering to people who like whites/latinas....and you're asking me what sites? You must be trolling coz nobody's that stupid.
    Rosee isn't good looking but that ass though And I seriously don't know what sites you are talking about? Sites with white/latinas with ass? No idea.

Just tryna make it.... Holy Moley! they come in twos! TIGHTLIPPED has a Twin!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

damn if you look anything like her, you at the top of the scale bc she is FOINE!!!
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123