Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Poll: Jessica Kylie Attempts To Extend Her Streak To (5-0) versus Tae Heckard...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each)

Super Moderator Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each)
    Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by jman0989 View Post
    jk still got it cuz she got the better body
    truth..imo overall tae won this..dare i say she's baby moms #1?

Catch Up Newbies Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each)
    Liked
    320 times

To all those who voted JK over Mizz DR yall need to give me your number cause i never smoke **** that good, cause all of yall are bugging. But ne ways votes already in so i wont say ish.

Catch Up Newbies Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    u walk in the spot with the foreign looking hottie Tae Heckard on ur arm... u the man.
    real talk tho that shitt is crucial.......if im just fukin one of em' it be jk but girlfriend or wife........i'd go with tae..................

Dice City Kid Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

heckard for life no prenup

Catch Up Newbies Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

JK only because Tae may be a Lez

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    This one is tough, but I'm still rolling with JK.

Opp...put JK vs. Dollica Bryan....see what happens.
    HELL YEAH DUDE PIC A GOOD 1 BUT I STIL DON'T KNO THO REAL TOUGH CHOICE

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

EVERYBODY WHO VOTED FOR TH GONNA BE IN FOR A BIG SURPRIZE COME HOME FROM A HARD DAYS WORK OR WUTEVA AND FIND ANOTHER BITCH IN UR BEDLOL SAYIN I SHOULD OF PICKED JK ATLEAST SHE STRICTLY DICKLY ESPECIALLY IF SHE NOT TRYIN TO HAVE A 3 SOME WIT U LMAOOO LOOOOOUUUUUHHHHHOOOOO ZZZZZIIIIIHHHHHEEEEERRRRRLMAOOOO

Product of Determination Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

betting the championship round look like this...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Don't Mind Me.. Just Sharing RECENT Pics of Nelly's "Friend" TAE HECKARD.. and JESSICA KYLIE!!! (14 pics each) HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

I guess this is the fake titty/fake ass bracket...

Maybe it's just me but Tae wins the whole bracket hands down. She's my #1 overall pick year after year. She was gorgeous, sexy and the **** 5+ years ago... And she'll still be drop dead gorgeous, sexy, and the **** 10+ years from now. She's got a goofy sense of humor, funky lil style she pulls off flawlessly, gorgeous make up or fresh out the bed. Y'all won't vote Tae cuz she MIGHT be a lezzy? But WILL vote for other chicks for being "bi" ???? What's the difference?!! These fake titties and fake asses got y'all all messed up. Tae's only REAL competition is Sheneka Adams... Nobody loses in that championship! My bad... Rant over... Y'all can go back to votin on silicone chicks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast