Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE

Catch Up Newbies BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Arrow BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE

Beyonce’s publicist contacted BuzzFeed requesting that the ugly shots be removed, specifically the ones that show her attacking her performance at full power, exactly the kind of pictures that you ADMIRE her for, and would never make fun of her for...

The problem though is that those shots have been deemed “unflattering” and the edict from Mount Beyonce has been to have them removed...BuzzFeed won’t take them down.

Beyonce 02 priority Tv Ad

Catch Up Newbies BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE
    Liked
    4930 times

I only saw the first pic before all the others are new. Beyonce can be made fun of just like all other celebs and regular people.

Catch Up Newbies BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

What a prima donna. SMH. This ish is funny. So everyone else can be exploited and made fun of but she can't? GTFOH

Catch Up Newbies BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE
    Liked
    820 times

i'll never get tired of her winnin'............muthafuckaz is starvin for a beyonce scandal or any other type of negative **** about her but she's untouchable...........keep hatin if u want to.........

Product of Determination BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol @ the pics.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    What a prima donna. SMH. This ish is funny. So everyone else can be exploited and made fun of but she can't? GTFOH
    Not when you're friends with the president you can't. Have you ever thought that with her fame, money, power and political connections that maybe one day Beyonce may run for political office?

- Governor Carter or Congresswoman Carter.

Liked
    320 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Not when you're friends with the president you can't. Have you ever thought that with her fame, money, power and political connections that maybe one day Beyonce may run for political office?

- Governor Carter or Congresswoman Carter.
    She is not running for office, they would drag Mr. Carter through the mud all the ish that he done or talked about in his records, she is basically untouchable thats why the white media is having a field day with these pics, because its not Adele or some other silly white broad doing halftime or singing for Barry O. Side note, even with muscles she looking sexy lol, but still hoping for that sex tape lmao.

Dice City Kid BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

shots at the throne....you gotta come way harder

New Arrival BEYONCE - CHECK OUT WHAT THEY DONE TO HER UNFLATTERING PICS ONLINE
    Liked
    33 times

just part of being a celeb of her status. everyone gets roasted in the digital age

Liked
    51 times

Pure comedy