Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!!

Product of Determination Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!!

Recent pic of Brandy

d7b5bc00763d11e2b85522000a9e28f2_7

b3935f44766511e2b6c722000a9d0edd_7

Older pics of Brandy aka TOP B

brand

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!!
    Liked
    4930 times

all she gotta do is not have any big tattoos and make a video of herself dancing all seductive

Catch Up Newbies Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!!
    Liked
    51 times

That's like slapping GOD in the face. He gave you gifts baby girl!!! She should let me test drive it and ill let her know what to do ...

Member Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!!
    Liked
    21 times

Looking at every picture made me involuntarily tighten up. I mean I spazzed over here!

To answer the question, NO. She is just fine to me. Besides with her figure, she can lose a lot of weight and still have that same shape. Depending on her age, she will be thickening out sooner or later.

My advice: focus on toning your body. Try not to force yourself into overexertion and go at your own pace and rhythm. Peace.

Catch Up Newbies Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

Brotha Stick said it, she can lose 10 pounds and not lose her figure. Her hips will NEVER go away. She is a model so she has to stay in shape. So yes, looking at the first pic, she does need to lose a few.....to keep up with looking like her bottom pics! lol. The hips and small waist gonna be there anyway so it's all good to me!

Catch Up Newbies Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

her legs and ass is almost the same size. Her ass got to BE REAL

Dice City Kid Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

her short azz would get that work.....her shoe game needs work though

Catch Up Newbies Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

I wouldn't even bother pulling out. She got those child bearing hips they ain't going no where no matter how hard she work at it

Catch Up Newbies Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Recent pic of Brandy

d7b5bc00763d11e2b85522000a9e28f2_7
    Yes she can lose alittle tighten every thing up, jump on the treadmill, do cardio and some squats.

Catch Up Newbies Brandy aka Top B Wants To SHRINK HER THICK JUICY HIPS and Lose WEIGHT... Do U AGREE??!! Konfidential4's Avatar
    Liked
    94 times

she could stand to lose a few, but she's still in my top ten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast