Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!!

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by mnice89 View Post
    cool twist of the words there my dude never said he was any type of role model for one. merely pointing out the fact that he is a weed smoker who also

handles his responsibilities as a father bottom line. and I could care less about how you father your kids that wasn't the aim of this discussion, it's you

assuming that you're the moral authority on what makes a good father or doesn't you know nothing about the man other than what you see, is that how your

3 children are raised? to judge on aesthetics rather than making inferences on their own? because that's precisely what you're doing poppa buck.

I'm not judging on "aesthetics." Smoking weed is not aesthetic. Smoking week is an illegal activity. If you're fathering a child and partaking in illegal activities you may want to wake up and act in accordance with the law so as to be a good role model for your children. I can't see how this is even a debatable issue. Parents SHOULD be role models. No twist of your words. As fathers (or parents) your actions speak louder than your words. If your children see you doing something illegal, they often have no regard for different laws. You may think of this as something petty (I don't want to assume but that's the vibe I'm getting), but this is just a gateway to worse acts or situations.

I'm not the moral police, but I try my best to not endorse questionable things to my children. Wiz can continue to live his life the way he chooses. I was just hoping that for the sake of his kid he wizens up.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    I'm not judging on "aesthetics." Smoking weed is not aesthetic. Smoking week is an illegal activity. If you're fathering a child and partaking in illegal activities you may want to wake up and act in accordance with the law so as to be a good role model for your children. I can't see how this is even a debatable issue. Parents SHOULD be role models. No twist of your words. As fathers (or parents) your actions speak louder than your words. If your children see you doing something illegal, they often have no regard for different laws. You may think of this as something petty (I don't want to assume but that's the vibe I'm getting), but this is just a gateway to worse acts or situations.

I'm not the moral police, but I try my best to not endorse questionable things to my children. Wiz can continue to live his life the way he chooses. I was just hoping that for the sake of his kid he wizens up.

its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!!
    Liked
    320 times

LMAO, yall two dudes are funny as hell, and btw i agree with you buckone its sad to say in today's society fathers are just looked as sperm donors so when a "real" father does his job its weird its strange. Kids are suppose to have an effect of making someone grow up and realize what is their moral obligation, and that is to raise a smart, law abiding, courteous kid who you can be proud of down the line. If its smoking or drinking or even the occasional Newport it should never be done in front of kids. Its a recreation drug if u got the cash you buy it, Wiz has the cash now but that cash should ALWAYS be put towards to a better tomorrow for them and the kids cause i will guarantee you that Wiz rap career will not be shining 3 years from now and Amber if she loose the weight, depending how fast, her career might be done. But either way i say all this to say, who cares about Wiz or Amber they dont put cash in my pocket. Wiz is in the bottom 100 of rappers and Amber is one in a thousand. Reality TV here they come SMH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12