Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!!

Product of Determination Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!!

AMber Rose first baby pic of Sebastian

amber rose first baby pic
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

That pot head....SMH. I hope dude wizens up and stops smoking weed like a dayum fool. Be a role model for your own kid.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    That pot head....SMH. I hope dude wizens up and stops smoking weed like a dayum fool. Be a role model for your own kid.
    smoking a plant that grows naturally makes you less of a role model? since when!?

its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

congrats to both of em. say bout 3-4 months before Amber back on the scene.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by mnice89 View Post
    smoking a plant that grows naturally makes you less of a role model? since when!?

Is smoking weed legal? Since when is participating in illegal activities something a youngster should aspire to do or look up to?

If you have to hide your weed from the cops, then you tell me what's right with it?

There comes a time in someone's life when you have to grow the hell up and take responsibility for your actions.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose Posts FIRST PIC OF BABY Sebastian cradled by Wiz Khalifa!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

Is smoking weed legal? Since when is participating in illegal activities something a youngster should aspire to do or look up to?

If you have to hide your weed from the cops, then you tell me what's right with it?

There comes a time in someone's life when you have to grow the hell up and take responsibility for your actions.

wiz lives in california where it'd be silly to think he doesn't have a card to legally carry it chief...

and I'm loving the correlation you've somehow made w/ someone's maturity and smoking weed....bravo sir .... I say bra-vo!

Liked
    631 times

wiz lives in california where it'd be silly to think he doesn't have a card to legally carry it chief...

and I'm loving the correlation you've somehow made w/ someone's maturity and smoking weed....bravo sir .... I say bra-vo!

There's an OBVIOUS "correlation" with maturity and abiding by the law. If you can't see the "correlation" it may be a result of mary jane in your system.

Time to man-up and be responsible. What kind of lesson could you possibly teach children when every pic you have or every encounter has something to do with illegal activity (i.e. smoking weed)?

And just because something "grows naturally" doesn't mean it's "natural" to dry it out, roll it up, and smoke it. Think about it when you are sober.

I used to smoke, then I grew the fuqq up and stopped. I gave that bad habit up in '96.

Liked
    134 times

There's an OBVIOUS "correlation" with maturity and abiding by the law. If you can't see the "correlation" it may be a result of mary jane in your system.

Time to man-up and be responsible. What kind of lesson could you possibly teach children when every pic you have or every encounter has something to do with illegal activity (i.e. smoking weed)?

And just because something "grows naturally" doesn't mean it's "natural" to dry it out, roll it up, and smoke it. Think about it when you are sober.

I used to smoke, then I grew the fuqq up and stopped. I gave that bad habit up in '96.
    Actually wrote that sober as a judge. But will this child strictly be learning about life thru pictures of his dad on the internet smoking weed? No. What his

father choses to do poses little bearing what that kid will grow up to be involved in. And if your belief is that there's no way to be a "pot head" and be

responsible for you child guess you have nothing but disdain for Snoop who's successfully raised 3 of em and smokes like a chimney. Oh congrats on kicking

"the habit" bet you're a drinker by default now....

Liked
    631 times

Actually wrote that sober as a judge. But will this child strictly be learning about life thru pictures of his dad on the internet smoking weed? No. What his

father choses to do poses little bearing what that kid will grow up to be involved in. And if your belief is that there's no way to be a "pot head" and be

responsible for you child guess you have nothing but disdain for Snoop who's successfully raised 3 of em and smokes like a chimney. Oh congrats on kicking

"the habit" bet you're a drinker by default now....
    One, I drink on occasion, which is legal by the way. Just wanted to point that out. But I have three kids and I'm not drunk all over the place and I'm responsible with and for my children.

Snoop is a role model now, huh? Come on. That statement alone just cost you the debate. SMH. Snoop is a pioneer in the rap game but far from a role model. I wouldn't leave me kids with him for five minutes.

Come on bruh, we have to do better. There's way more to life than smoking herb (and drinking for that matter). Bottom line, if it's illegal you shouldn't be doing it.

Liked
    134 times

One, I drink on occasion, which is legal by the way. Just wanted to point that out. But I have three kids and I'm not drunk all over the place and I'm responsible with and for my children.

Snoop is a role model now, huh? Come on. That statement alone just cost you the debate. SMH. Snoop is a pioneer in the rap game but far from a role model. I wouldn't leave me kids with him for five minutes.

Come on bruh, we have to do better. There's way more to life than smoking herb (and drinking for that matter). Bottom line, if it's illegal you shouldn't be doing it.
    cool twist of the words there my dude never said he was any type of role model for one. merely pointing out the fact that he is a weed smoker who also

handles his responsibilities as a father bottom line. and I could care less about how you father your kids that wasn't the aim of this discussion, it's you

assuming that you're the moral authority on what makes a good father or doesn't you know nothing about the man other than what you see, is that how your

3 children are raised? to judge on aesthetics rather than making inferences on their own? because that's precisely what you're doing poppa buck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast