Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege'

Catch Up Newbies Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege' TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Wink Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege'

Kendrick Lamar - Poetic Justice (Explicit) ft. Drake

KENDRICK LAMAR INTERVIEW: He also touched on the female lead in the video and how he originally wanted to have a light-skinned girl cast in the role, but changed his mind at the last minute to complement the darker tone.

"The crazy thing about it is, we had another girl for the lead, but I had an idea where I wanted a little more of a darker tone in the video because I feel like it's almost like a color thing type industry where they have just one type of appeal to the camera, and this girl just on set, I said let's ask her.

"That's why I said it wasn't all me," he continued. "I give her the credit too just for being there and being just a natural, genuine young lady. She wasn't all in the open and trying to jump in the camera, but she was cool, chillin', you feel me? I just said it'll work. I always kept that in the back of my mind like don't ever see this tone of a woman in videos. And no disrespect, I love all women, period, but at the same time, I feel like I need that balance."
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Super Moderator Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege'
    Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege'
    Liked
    1470 times

she's a cutie,she is..i likes her

Catch Up Newbies Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege'
    Liked
    820 times

shes like lark voorhies ( lisa from saved by the bell).......just finer........

Catch Up Newbies Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege'
    Liked
    4930 times

yes this

Product of Determination Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege' Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

good thread.

fresh meat!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Girl Crush A!ert BRITTANY SKY lead girl frm POETIC JUSTICE video. Bernice B got a lil protege' shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times