Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!!

Super Moderator Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!!
    Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Oh wow I did not know this, She might want these pictures down also.
    Like I always say, if your picture is on the internet anyone and everyone can see it and do what ever to it.
    oh...i feel bad now. fudge nuggets...i'm hungry for some reason now

Catch Up Newbies Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    after the first thread of her was posted she told opp to take it down..........i guess she thought she was too classy to be gettin posted on the stan like these other hoes............i mean it aint like she's ever done any strippin' or professional shoots..............
    yea she need to do something
    Oh wow I did not know this, She might want these pictures down also.
    Like I always say, if your picture is on the internet anyone and everyone can see it and do what ever to it.
    this is true blafy i think you posted a few chicks that wanted it taken down

Catch Up Newbies Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    yea she need to do something

this is true blafy i think you posted a few chicks that wanted it taken down
    Yeah I have thats why I did not want to post girls for a while just comment on others. They send messages saying to take it down because they dont want to be seen in a negative light.Then I just ask OPP if he can take them down, he takes them down with in the hour. Im always thinking like this if you have your picture on the internet anyone can take it and do what ever they want with it. All of my pictures come from other websites and tumblr every time. I dont take pics from twitter, instagram, or facebook unless they get uploaded to the other websites. Now if you have nudes ALL OVER TUMBLR, someone googles your tumblr name and in images there are tons of nudes, but yet you want us to take down the picks because you think Im wrong for posting them here, im like WTF. But I will ask opp to immediately take them down I dont want any problems. That I cannot understand how the person can be angry about, people reblog the nudes all over tumblr, then they end up on other websites, but when they end up here its an issue.

There was one girl who was beautiful, here pics were tasteful, most of then were just her face and some dresses. She needed me to take down the pics down because she had a job interview later that week. I was like wow okay so I ask OPP to take them down. She was hot, no nudes, just a beautiful girl doing her thing. I have no reason to get mad at this.

Super Moderator Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!!
    Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Yeah I have thats why I did not want to post girls for a while just comment on others. They send messages saying to take it down because they dont want to be seen in a negative light.Then I just ask OPP if he can take them down, he takes them down with in the hour. Im always thinking like this if you have your picture on the internet anyone can take it and do what ever they want with it. All of my pictures come from other websites and tumblr every time. I dont take pics from twitter, instagram, or facebook unless they get uploaded to the other websites. Now if you have nudes ALL OVER TUMBLR, someone googles your tumblr name and in images there are tons of nudes, but yet you want us to take down the picks because you think Im wrong for posting them here, im like WTF. But I will ask opp to immediately take them down I dont want any problems. That I cannot understand how the person can be angry about, people reblog the nudes all over tumblr, then they end up on other websites, but when they end up here its an issue.

There was one girl who was beautiful, here pics were tasteful, most of then were just her face and some dresses. She needed me to take down the pics down because she had a job interview later that week. I was like wow okay so I ask OPP to take them down. She was hot, no nudes, just a beautiful girl doing her thing. I have no reason to get mad at this.
    it's whatever i guess..some like their grits lukewarm. in most cases i ask permission or see them on other sites before using them because i don't want the person upset,or their main man or their main lady getting mad for pics they put up for the world to see.

Product of Determination Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

yea yea...all of 'em be claiming they have an upcoming job interview
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    yea yea...all of 'em be claiming they have an upcoming job interview
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought she was telling the truth

Well tell your stories OPP since this is your site

Member Miss Ferrari Is Real Thick With It!! JayKay's Avatar
    Liked
    26 times

Body right...body REAL right...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12