Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :(

Product of Determination She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :( Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :(
    Liked
    820 times

potential for what?

Catch Up Newbies She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :(
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    potential for what?
    LOL...that was the only occupation that came to mind when I first peeped her!

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    potential for what?
    LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Only thing else would be a ********
    Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    LOL...that was the only occupation that came to mind when I first peeped her!
    EXACTLY

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

she doing what she was ment to do

Product of Determination She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :( Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

she had "Potential" in this pic...

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :(
    She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :(
    Liked
    1470 times

yeah,she was good money until i seen she was a strippa/model is there ANYTHING else you can do besides dancing or stripping in today's climate of urban modeling???

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    she had "Potential" in this pic...

Potential for the other arm to move so I can see how cold it really was in there (one nip showing is never enough)

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    yeah,she was good money until i seen she was a strippa/model is there ANYTHING else you can do besides dancing or stripping in today's climate of urban modeling???
    woah, woah, woah...urban modeling? these strippers are not urban models. taking photos and appearing in a urban magazine doesn't make a stripper a model. it's make a stripper a stripper who's appeared in a urban magazine.

besides...what do you expect a woman who was blessed w/ a phat ass and huge boobs to do with her life esp. when she's recognized for her ample body parts all the time? everywhere she goes...(the grocery store, the club, the gas station etc.) some dude is trying to holla @ her because of her big behind and she knows it. she's going to use her assets to access money.

no different than Ms. Angola and Halle Berry who used their beauty to access money and fame.

Super Moderator She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :(
    She Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL (Miss V Banks) Turns Out She's Only A STR*PPA Dancer :(
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    woah, woah, woah...urban modeling? these strippers are not urban models. taking photos and appearing in a urban magazine doesn't make a stripper a model. it's make a stripper a stripper who's appeared in a urban magazine.

besides...what do you expect a woman who was blessed w/ a phat ass and huge boobs to do with her life esp. when she's recognized for her ample body parts all the time? everywhere she goes...(the grocery store, the club, the gas station etc.) some dude is trying to holla @ her because of her big behind and she knows it. she's going to use her assets to access money.

no different than Ms. Angola and Halle Berry who used their beauty to access money and fame.

when you put it that way..yeah,you got a point i guess.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast