Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    But all vh1 shows since Flavva of love has been the women and drama
    yea but that hip hop jersey/whatever is not like atl hip hop, more guys are watching cause of the women or cause they sitting with they gal watching.they might be a one and done season. while atl is going strong into its 2nd season. like look at the game on bet since mel and derwin gone lot of folks salty bout that move cause they grew with them but it wont have the same sucess it had cause they changing the direction of it and they should have left it for dead. when you take over a good/successful show you bring everybody on not just half

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    yea but that hip hop jersey/whatever is not like atl hip hop, more guys are watching cause of the women or cause they sitting with they gal watching.they might be a one and done season. while atl is going strong into its 2nd season. like look at the game on bet since mel and derwin gone lot of folks salty bout that move cause they grew with them but it wont have the same sucess it had cause they changing the direction of it and they should have left it for dead. when you take over a good/successful show you bring everybody on not just half
    Sadly, I DONT EVEN WATCH TV

But I know what you mean

Dice City Kid 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

they are the reason why i never whole heartedly dove into being a rapper....i am way more at ease with writing for other rappers and watching them shine while i cash my checks....i wish real hip hop would be publicized....yes it was born on battle and crabs in a barrel status....but we have evolved....i will never stop reppin the true essence....and it makes me soooooo happy when i hear people reciting my lyrics.....even if it is out of the mouth of a wack mc.....at least i know i gave him growth

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    they are the reason why i never whole heartedly dove into being a rapper....i am way more at ease with writing for other rappers and watching them shine while i cash my checks....i wish real hip hop would be publicized....yes it was born on battle and crabs in a barrel status....but we have evolved....i will never stop reppin the true essence....and it makes me soooooo happy when i hear people reciting my lyrics.....even if it is out of the mouth of a wack mc.....at least i know i gave him growth
    Fucc the fame just give me a check

Liked
    4930 times

I knid of want to hear this

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

DA BOTH ***** IF U ASK ME HE SUCKER PUNCHING AND JOE LET TAHIRY GET PUNCHED IN DA FACE SO DA BOTHBITCH ASS NIGGAH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12