Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY
    Liked
    4930 times

Talking 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY

Product of Determination 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

cons a fag.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY
    'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    cons a fag.
    no he's not...just a clown. and lmao at jen.."i'm calling the cops!"

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY
    Liked
    4930 times

Just plain Silly. Yesterday cons sucker slap Joe and today Joe gets 5 dudes to beat up Cons.SILLY

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Just plain Silly. Yesterday cons sucker slap Joe and today Joe gets 5 dudes to beat up Cons.SILLY
    he did....

i dont condone violence but i hope he did slap Joe cause otherwise this scene makes him and his loud mouth girl look really stupid.....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    he did....

i dont condone violence but i hope he did slap Joe cause otherwise this scene makes him and his loud mouth girl look really stupid.....

Consequence: "Just Smacked The sh-t outta @JoeBudden at the #LHHReunion"
    ^^^ if you cant see anyhting click here

Liked
    411 times

These niggas are about 15 years too old for this bullshit

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Everybody beefing now

Catch Up Newbies 'm Calling The Cops: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew During The Taping Of Love & HipHop Reunion! [Cell Phone Footage] SILLY screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by tee28thousand View Post
    Everybody beefing now
    they trying to get the hype up they trying to find something bigger than the love and hip hop atl. only thing carrying that show is the women that the drama they bring for the ladies that watch it and for the guys its the women thats on the show.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    they trying to get the hype up they trying to find something bigger than the love and hip hop atl. only thing carrying that show is the women that the drama they bring for the ladies that watch it and for the guys its the women thats on the show.
    But all vh1 shows since Flavva of love has been the women and drama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast