Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!

Catch Up Newbies If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    She bad but she looks like fam. No thanks
    if you mean by fam as in cousin,sister or 2nd cousin... then you should introduce me so i can be like hi im screwhead and im a leo whats your sign??

Catch Up Newbies If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    calm down negros. she ain't into you. dark skinned sistas like her are into white men or non-black men and have a lot of white affiliates. if she has a black boyfriend, I'd be shocked. no different than most brothas who wear dreadlocks date white women.

women who look like her call themselves black barbie, chocolate barbie etc...they wear these long ass weaves....put more emphasis on their bust line than their backside...they get into BDSM and fetish p.o.r.n with white males....they're not exactly pretty but heavy makeup makes them more attractive etc.

I've been around all types of blacks, sistas, people and racial environments.
    I've said this before....somebody gave you the okie doke and you're still hurt/mad about it.

You have one of the most prejudice opinions I've ever heard of. You belong in the same category as the Snowman. SMH

You've got some issues to work out, bruh. You're plaguing everyone with your opinions.

Dice City Kid If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    I've said this before....somebody gave you the okie doke and you're still hurt/mad about it.

You have one of the most prejudice opinions I've ever heard of. You belong in the same category as the Snowman. SMH

You've got some issues to work out, bruh. You're plaguing everyone with your opinions.
    let the lil ninja be mad....and he is not plauging me because i value all opinions....even yours triple O.G. buck0ne....let the lil homie mourn....the only way he will grow

Catch Up Newbies If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Welcome to the game ma - you gonna have fans fanatics and foes - take it in stride!

Member If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!
    Liked
    74 times

Lloyd may sound bitter at times....but I can't say I would bet against Lloyd on this one...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12