Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!

Product of Determination If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!

Jenny Sebas

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!
    Liked
    4930 times

So much wants, just so much wants

Catch Up Newbies If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

chocolate bombshell there

Super Moderator If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!
    If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!
    Liked
    1470 times

my gawd!!! her,briana,and that anowa chick once she knocks off the baby weight would be a cray foursome

Catch Up Newbies If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!
    Liked
    170 times

calm down negros. she ain't into you. dark skinned sistas like her are into white men or non-black men and have a lot of white affiliates. if she has a black boyfriend, I'd be shocked. no different than most brothas who wear dreadlocks date white women.

women who look like her call themselves black barbie, chocolate barbie etc...they wear these long ass weaves....put more emphasis on their bust line than their backside...they get into BDSM and fetish p.o.r.n with white males....they're not exactly pretty but heavy makeup makes them more attractive etc.

I've been around all types of blacks, sistas, people and racial environments.

Catch Up Newbies If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

still not close to touching briana

Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    calm down negros. I've been around all types of blacks, sistas, people and racial environments.
    If that's true, then you wouldn't paint such a broad brush in sterotyping folks that you don't know personally...SMH...not sayin' you're not right about this one, cuz I don't know her, but you're making a lot of "observations" about these "types" of females...and dudes who wear dreadlocks, too??? OK...lol!

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by shellback6982 View Post
    still not close to touching briana
    SHE NOT SEEING BRIANA OR KHRYSTI EITHER

Super Moderator If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!
    If You THought Briana Bette was Chocolate, Curvy, and Fine... You GOTTA See HER Friend -- Jenny Sebas!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    SHE NOT SEEING BRIANA OR KHRYSTI EITHER
    not YET,of course..i would massage them thighs though after a long day

Liked
    411 times

She bad but she looks like fam. No thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast