Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!!

Product of Determination Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!!

74f950b68ff811e2ad5822000aaa094d_7
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Lets see if Kim K goes back to normal shape in 3 weeks, if not KANYE LOST!!!

This aint about a lady getting pregant and being in shape in 3 weeks after birth, I know its difficult per woman. BUT JUST FOR KANYE AND KIM ONLY I gotta know who would be the better chick to stay with Amber or Kim.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

paperbag dat ho and than crip smash.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

I'm Heating Up! Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! Swedish Viking's Avatar
    Liked
    35 times

Product of Determination Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Viking View Post
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!!
    Liked
    411 times

I would gape. She needs to tone up but she needed to tone up when she was with Yeasle. She always been skinny fat but with a flat tummy, she could use more muscle.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane you know she got a girdle on. but i would like to welcome her to this new site m starting up called new milf gets busted down. nah im playing but if you want to send that demo amber i wont leak it. kim k might come back looking better though just so she can get back on the grind. i wouldnt be surprised if kim was to come out with a maternity line of clothes after this..

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

I don't know but I'm going to think outside the box, this chick just had a baby 3 weeks ago. Shouldn't she be with the baby bonding with him, not trying to keep her so called fame. Fu** fame I rather be a good parent.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    I don't know but I'm going to think outside the box, this chick just had a baby 3 weeks ago. Shouldn't she be with the baby bonding with him, not trying to keep her so called fame. Fu** fame I rather be a good parent.
    mane thats why they got nannies and shti like that. i agree with you but with certain people you cant expect normal people logic. specially people thats been in the lime light you got to think amber might/might not have a degree or even a diploma and getting it just on her looks.. so she got to get back to getting the money the way she use to. now let me ask you this should beyonce be doing concert's or should she still be bonding with her baby??

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose 3 WEEKS After Pushing Out Baby Sebastian -- She's LOOKING GREAT!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane thats why they got nannies and shti like that. i agree with you but with certain people you cant expect normal people logic. specially people thats been in the lime light you got to think amber might/might not have a degree or even a diploma and getting it just on her looks.. so she got to get back to getting the money the way she use to. now let me ask you this should beyonce be doing concert's or should she still be bonding with her baby??
    Ok, I get what your saying, but beyonce took 5 months off of touring after her kid. This bish pop one out and back on the streets asap .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast