Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!!

Product of Determination Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!!

Sultry Simone

sultry simone (4)

sultry simone (7)

sultry simone (11)

sultry simone (6)

sultry simone (5)

sultry simone (3)

sultry simone lap dance

sultry simone (13)

sultry simone (12)

sultry simone (10)

sultry simone (9)

sultry simone (8)

sultry simone (2)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!!
    Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!!
    Liked
    1470 times

i just wanna hug her booty. but yo,i'm surprised she hasn't done a twerk video in a ***** or neekid yet

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!!
    Liked
    4930 times

WHAT DAT MOUF DO!!!!!!!!!
    : bloo1:

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Will dis bitch do **** allready ****.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!!
    Liked
    170 times

As impressed as I am with this chick's cakes...I have to admit that I'm kinda confused about her "career." What is she? A model, a twerk dancer, a lap dancer, a photo opportunist, a booty popper, an event hostess...what?

Why does she have a manager when she has no talent besides having a big behind when there are so many talented male singers, actors, screenwriters etc. who can't get any representation? Men are so funny. They will run after a fine, talentless woman with a big butt/ or tig ole bitties and say to her "let me manage you...i can make you a star and give you a career" when men won't even consider representing a black male model or a talented brotha who has a Bachelor's Degree in Theatre Arts as a trained Actor who's on his grind everyday auditioning trying to find representation and acting or modeling gigs.

When Pebbelz was a free woman...she had a manager. I was like why? She's an exotic dancer.

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

what its like to get behind that

Product of Determination Sultry Simone isn't just a LAP DANCER... She Got VERSATILITY -- Thuggin' It In TIMS To Heels!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    As impressed as I am with this chick's cakes...I have to admit that I'm kinda confused about her "career." What is she? A model, a twerk dancer, a lap dancer, a photo opportunist, a booty popper, an event hostess...what?

Why does she have a manager when she has no talent besides having a big behind when there are so many talented male singers, actors, screenwriters etc. who can't get any representation? Men are so funny. They will run after a fine, talentless woman with a big butt/ or tig ole bitties and say to her "let me manage you...i can make you a star and give you a career" when men won't even consider representing a black male model or a talented brotha who has a Bachelor's Degree in Theatre Arts as a trained Actor who's on his grind everyday auditioning trying to find representation and acting or modeling gigs.

When Pebbelz was a free woman...she had a manager. I was like why? She's an exotic dancer.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

hit that everday

Liked
    1 times

That's one of the best new booties I've seen in a WHILE