Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!!

Catch Up Newbies yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    MAN FUCC IT, THESE WOMEN TAKE SHOWERS EVERYDAY

yOU are almost always after a guy, pretty boy/hood/average joe/ always. What is there a certain type of guy you want to be after, LOL.

Example (waht tif tinkerbell was real)
    Trey songz had her so Im cool, Drake had her so Im cool, Trindad james had her NAH NAH NAH looooooooooool

Now directly after, I would say no!. But I gotta admit being after any of these celeb guys would be horrible. You gotta think these dudes been with lots, these girls been tossed, so you know you might get something.

I as well as my friends, we all felt and when Lauren got preggers by Weezy. We was like why Lauren just why? Like hoopz and deelishes fuccing FLAVOR FLAV
    Usually I wouldn't care who was there before me but when she letting a drug-addicted (lean), possibly down-low (kissing Baby in the mouth, wearing women's leggings, bitch mannerisms) gremlin-looking MF run up in her raw, I have to say nawwwwwww! What kind of self-esteem issues does she have? As beautiful and successful (somewhat...more than most actresses) as she is, why burden yourself with a lifetime of stupidity and ghetto-ness by having that type of person in your child's (and any subsequent children) life?
    That being said, I hope I never meet her and have my resolve tested. I think my self-righteousness may be compromised...

Dice City Kid yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i knew she was a bird from an early interview when she said her ideal man was o-dog from menace(youngins look it up)...i'm a west dude myself and we spot those right away....she was actually on her grizzly till homeboy....so like i said....not after weezy

Member yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!!
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i knew she was a bird from an early interview when she said her ideal man was o-dog from menace(youngins look it up)...i'm a west dude myself and we spot those right away....she was actually on her grizzly till homeboy....so like i said....not after weezy
    O-dgo???? WTF??

That's beyond being a bird....that's straight hood trash

I'm hoping she really meant that she liked the actor (Larenz Tate) who played O-dog and not the actual character.

Dice City Kid yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    O-dgo???? WTF??

That's beyond being a bird....that's straight hood trash

I'm hoping she really meant that she liked the actor (Larenz Tate) who played O-dog and not the actual character.
    cold in these streets mane....

Catch Up Newbies yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Usually I wouldn't care who was there before me but when she letting a drug-addicted (lean), possibly down-low (kissing Baby in the mouth, wearing women's leggings, bitch mannerisms) gremlin-looking MF run up in her raw, I have to say nawwwwwww! What kind of self-esteem issues does she have? As beautiful and successful (somewhat...more than most actresses) as she is, why burden yourself with a lifetime of stupidity and ghetto-ness by having that type of person in your child's (and any subsequent children) life?
    That being said, I hope I never meet her and have my resolve tested. I think my self-righteousness may be compromised...
    True not after Weezy
    JUST WTF

She was the hot hood chick with potential, that rare one that is not like the others when she is around the others. BUT once you bring her around to decent area the hood comes out. YALL KNOW THE OLD SAYING

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

NOT AFTA WEEZYYALL CRAZY ILL HAVE BUCKET NAKEDS IN MY CRIB LIKE DA HOMIE SHELLBACK AVI YALL CRAZY

Catch Up Newbies yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lurkalot View Post
    Lmao

Catch Up Newbies yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Ish is right, West West all day. I remember I read that bs. I stay away from females like her, it does not matter what she looks like even a dime. Cuz those type of females will have you catching a case sitting in the county or wayside doing push up's like wtf was I thinking. I'll pass on this one, give me vanessa simmons.

Article from King Mag.

KING Magazine - the Illest Men's Magazine!

Touchy Subject

Hot enough to humble a southern king in the upcoming flick ATL, fire frosh Lauren London is set to make hollywood burn. what you know about that?

story Matt Barone photography Julie Dennis Brothers

Don’t be fooled by the baby face. Sure, actress Lauren London looks PG-friendly, but what the just-turned-21-year-old black-and-white blend craves are R ratings. Violence and sexual themes included, this Los Angeles native is partial to pistol-packing movie men with street-type spidey sense. “There’s no way I should be tougher than my man,” she says. “I can’t go to rough areas and have my man get nervous. That’d be straight bitch!” Gotta love angels with dirty mouths.

Coaxing T.I.’s sensitive side in ATL, Lauren’s big-screen debut—she first blessed the small screen in the video for Pharrell’s “Frontin’ ”—is the kind of Hollywood cherry-popping she’s dreamed of her whole life. Breaking out isn’t enough, though; this LL wants Hollywood completely headsprung. With that in mind, what better way to have casting agents, uh, coming than flashing flesh for our Royal Court? As you can see, Ms. London cosigns this strategy. Plus, our jail-mailers are right up her alley.

So you want a man who’s both honest and thug?
    An authentic gangsta—that deletes about half the rap game off your list. I love guys who are street. I won’t even give soft guys a chance. Menace II Society is my ****! Caine was like my first crush. Actually, O-Dog was my true dream guy. I was in love with him, from that opening scene where he pops the convenience-store worker. He had me from that gunshot [laughs]. He was ’hood, and I loved that.

So dudes without rap sheets need not apply?
    I can tell immediately how lame you are. For me, too soft is, after I give you my number, you call every day. “I want to take you to dinner. You’re the future!” Dude, you don’t even know me. You’ve known me for two weeks and you love me? I don’t get that. That kind of rush job might freak me out at 21. I’m not ready for marriage!

Smart girl. Monogamy is so overrated. When you have a man—what kind of wifey are you?
    Well, it’s funny because one of my dream roles is to be in a movie like Boomerang. The women characters are so strong, and how Robin Givens flipped the script on his ass! That’s so not me, though—that’s why I’d love to play it. I’m so Halle Berry’s character.

See all the photos and read the complete story in KING Magazine, on sale now!

Product of Determination yea, yea, yea... "Not After WEEZY" But DAMNNN... LAUREN LONDON is Looking MIGHTY FINE & HYPNOTIZING!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    So you want a man who’s both honest and thug?
    An authentic gangsta—that deletes about half the rap game off your list. I love guys who are street. I won’t even give soft guys a chance. Menace II Society is my ****! Caine was like my first crush. Actually, O-Dog was my true dream guy. I was in love with him, from that opening scene where he pops the convenience-store worker. He had me from that gunshot [laughs]. He was ’hood, and I loved that.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12