Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    snitch azz kids
    the video is gone please repost

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

Yes, because in the 80's and 90's don't exist the hoes, drugs, gangs and ****.

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!
    Liked
    4930 times

found it

A Dayton man has been indicted on charges of child endangering, corporal punishment, after police said he beat his daughters. Police said Greg Horn, 35, is accused of whipping his daughters in the legs with a video cable that connected his TV to his DVD player. The alleged abuse happened at Horn's home on Fotip Lane. According to the police report, one of the girls had visible welts on both legs in the thigh area with open wounds. The girls told police the beatings were their punishment for sneaking out of the house. The indictment comes this first week of Child Abuse Awareness Month. " - ABC22

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    snitch azz kids

The mother is the one that reported him.

Plus, he wasn't beating their azzes because of the twerk vid....he didn't even know that's what they were doing. He beat them because they snuck out of the house.

Product of Determination Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    The mother is the one that reported him.

Plus, he wasn't beating their azzes because of the twerk vid....he didn't even know that's what they were doing. He beat them because they snuck out of the house.
    i bet ya they won't sneak out no mo'
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

goes back and reads my post.... damn hate it had to be him even if they sneaked out the house or doing a twerk vid they still needed it.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

I DONT SEE NO FOUL PLAY THERE WHERES DA FOUL ATOOO WELL PROCEEDLOOKS RIGHT TO SO I KNO IT FEELS RIGHT (KICKASS) *BERNIE MAC VOICE*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12