Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!

These little hoes had dreams

Twerk team were there role models

In memory of what could have been

Product of Determination Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

that's how i was raised.

belt. twisting window blind opener/closer. extension cord. the hand.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    10 times

i was raised that way too...maybe if more parents raised they kids they same we would have less bs going on

New Arrival Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!
    Liked
    33 times

that **** looks normal to me. actually it was quick. mine were much longer and pops way much bigger than that lil dude. He just trying to keep his girls off that pole and off this forum lol

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

That's good parenting, I was raised like that also. This is the reason why this generation is lost cuz fathers and parents are soft and they don't beat their kids a**.

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i swear dude need a dad of the year award.. he put in work but my pops would have went a lot longer its good he didnt go ham on them. but showed them kids that he mean business. my mom will tell you to this day how she had to break the extension cord on my ass. i almost shedded a tear not for the kids but for the way he handle that.. but unfortunately in today society this type of action is frowned upon. like my folks say better i beat you than the cops or them people in jail

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham!
    Liked
    170 times

man. when i got whuppings back in the day...only 2 people saw it...me and my dad.

- today 1,000,000,002 will see it.

Catch Up Newbies Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

pops busting tht ass

Liked
    51 times

Ain't see nothing wrong. If every parent did that like my parents did to me then there would be a lot more "women" not a bunch of "tricks"

Product of Determination Good Or Horrible Parenting!? Father Catches His Daughter Doing A Twerk Video On FB & Goes Ham! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

snitch azz kids

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast