Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Poll: Who got the better cookie

Thread: WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS, Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!!

Catch Up Newbies WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Default WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS, Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!!

You see how guys are/was/is/have been fighting over them

Product of Determination WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

kim k > RiRi
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    kim k > RiRi
    DAMN NUGGA
    I did not even finish putting the vote part in yet

Catch Up Newbies WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

RiRi Easy

Super Moderator WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!!
    WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

RiRi>

Catch Up Newbies WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

kim k. but ray j got a song out directed towards her i think the name is i hit it 1st.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    kim k. but ray j got a song out directed towards her i think the name is i hit it 1st.
    This is why I made the thread, I heard about the song over the weekend and finally listened to it. At first I was thinking Ray J just wants Kim K money and fame but he wants her back. Lets not forget all the Rih Rih days when Chris Brown wanted her back when he was not with her. These ladies just passing their cookies along and dudes were falling in it.

Kim K vs Rih Rih

Dice City Kid WHO HAS THE BETTER COOKIE AND SKILLS,  Kim Kardashian or Rihanna....NUGGAS ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Any girl that dutty whine puts it down...just cant wife em

Liked
    4930 times

winner in my book