Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...

Catch Up Newbies Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Lloyd =

1. ALL black women dont do anything...jus cause a portion of black women date men who engage in criminal activity, not ALL black women do. further more some men were "trash" as u refer to human being and became great men and changed their lives furthermore Kevin hart is not a thug, denzel is not a thug, morris chesnut, boris, michael baisden, martin luther king etc werent thugs and black women were/are attracted to them

2. Who is Mendeecee's father, and how do you know that he's a "bad seed" further more: coming from a parent who made "poor/uninfomred" choices doesnt mean that the off spring will make poor choices as well

3. Mendeecee was found innocent, so we dont know that "distrubing" testimony was true
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Dice City Kid Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    so philosophical,you are..i'm sure not all black women are attracted to thugs or what have you
    Most are....and my honest jaded azz is proof...that's why I went to the motherland
    BTW...Django said it best....I'm that one in 10 racks negro

Catch Up Newbies Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Lloyd =

1. ALL black women dont do anything...jus cause a portion of black women date men who engage in criminal activity, not ALL black women do. further more some men were "trash" as u refer to human being and became great men and changed their lives furthermore Kevin hart is not a thug, denzel is not a thug, morris chesnut, boris, michael baisden, martin luther king etc werent thugs and black women were/are attracted to them

2. Who is Mendeecee's father, and how do you know that he's a "bad seed" further more: coming from a parent who made "poor/uninfomred" choices doesnt mean that the off spring will make poor choices as well

3. Mendeecee was found innocent, so we dont know that "distrubing" testimony was true
    Let's keep this post on topic and straight 100. This post is about Mendeecees. Mendeecees is a criminal and the only reason why you're defending this trash n!gga is because he has money, was on TV and you like the fact that he proposed to his fiancee romantically which probably made you cry.

Trust me, if that n!gga was innocent he wouldn't have gone to trial on two different criminal charges. No one is that unlucky and I don't believe that Mendeecees has plans on starting a revolutionary movement to change the lives of millions of black people including yours.

Catch Up Newbies Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Let's keep this post on topic and straight 100. This post is about Mendeecees. Mendeecees is a criminal and the only reason why you're defending this trash n!gga is because he has money, was on TV and you like the fact that he proposed to his fiancee romantically which probably made you cry.

Trust me, if that n!gga was innocent he wouldn't have gone to trial on two different criminal charges. No one is that unlucky and I don't believe that Mendeecees has plans on starting a revolutionary movement to change the lives of millions of black people including yours.
    I'm actually agreeing with lloyd on this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12