Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...

Product of Determination Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...

mendeecees

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...
    Liked
    170 times

interesting. i've never heard of this young man until i saw him on the tv show love and hip hop. there was a scene when he got into an altercation with his girl's cousin and he put hands on him (at the dude's place of business...a gym) and i said to myself..."wow" that's a bad person. that n!gga needs to be in prison...not for putting his hands on ole boy...but because he's about that life.

and then bam...he's in court for rape charges and gets off...now he's in court on drug trafficking charges. again, that dude belongs in prison...not with yandy or on a tv show.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    interesting. i've never heard of this young man until i saw him on the tv show love and hip hop. there was a scene when he got into an altercation with his girl's cousin and he put hands on him (at the dude's place of business...a gym) and i said to myself..."wow" that's a bad person. that n!gga needs to be in prison...not for putting his hands on ole boy...but because he's about that life.

and then bam...he's in court for rape charges and gets off...now he's in court on drug trafficking charges. again, that dude belongs in prison...not with yandy or on a tv show.
    This goes for everyone on that show excpet Joe Budden, Cons, Olivia, and Tahiry. Everyone else was either on the first season or I have never heard of them before.

Catch Up Newbies Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Awwww that's f*k'd up they got mendecees like that...I don't see him as a bad man for having a fight, in fact i understand how he stood up for his woman when her cousin had her hind parts in the air for the whole world to stare at her crotch....he was also there for his son and propose to his woman

Black men aren't criminals i don't care how many news stations say so....if u deprive any man of opportunity and stop him from taking care oh himself he's reacting to indirect threat harm and violence....

Mend recess didnt make drugs, he delivered (allegedly) drugs that were already here...

Giving the black man dice and shoot his spirit then lock his body up when he throws them....smh...if we weren't so busy listening to Lil Wayne n Lil booge and big Sean and Lil scrappy and Lil Kim....we'd be protesting instead of having our senses dulled with syzuru, sex, and toxic music
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

...... Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

He's an idiot and deserves whatever comes his way. He is a grown man with adult choices, furthermore he is a parent. He sought a hustle to support his "life style", he should have took his black behind to school. Now he has two boys out here to fen for themselves in these streets...dummy hope they fry him.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Super Moderator Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...
    Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    He's an idiot and deserves whatever comes his way. He is a grown man with adult choices, furthermore he is a parent. He sought a hustle to support his "life style", he should have took his black behind to school. Now he has two boys out here to fen for themselves in these streets...dummy hope they fry him.
    harsh haha but yeah,you gotta live with the choices you make. like nas said,"it's the life we chose"

Dice City Kid Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I chose books over slangin...yeah all of the dope boys were rock stars back then...now I'm good...clear mind and positive energy

Catch Up Newbies Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles... shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Awwww that's f*k'd up they got mendecees like that...I don't see him as a bad man for having a fight, in fact i understand how he stood up for his woman when her cousin had her hind parts in the air for the whole world to stare at her crotch....he was also there for his son and propose to his woman

Black men aren't criminals i don't care how many news stations say so....if u deprive any man of opportunity and stop him from taking care oh himself he's reacting to indirect threat harm and violence....

Mend recess didnt make drugs, he delivered (allegedly) drugs that were already here...

Giving the black man dice and shoot his spirit then lock his body up when he throws them....smh...if we weren't so busy listening to Lil Wayne n Lil booge and big Sean and Lil scrappy and Lil Kim....we'd be protesting instead of having our senses dulled with syzuru, sex, and toxic music
    Naw...Mendeecee got Mendeecee like that. He got himself caught up and black women keep dating n!ggas like him because they're attracted to trash n!ggas. No matter how many times these n!ggas go to prison, no matter who they kill or hurt...blk women just keep dating and mating w/ these motherfvckers breeding more of these n!ggas into the world.

You're right, black men are not criminals. Mendeecee is. Just because this negro proposed to his girl on some TV show doesn't made him a good dude. It just made him look good. He's his father seed so bad blood runs through this n!gga's veins and I hope he gets everything bad coming to him.

Here's the link to his molestation case. It's for him raping a 15 yr. old girl. Disturbing Testimony from Mandeecees Child Molestation Trial Released

2 strikes.

Super Moderator Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...
    Video of Mendeecees in Chain and Shackles...
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Naw...Mendeecee got Mendeecee like that. He got himself caught up and black women keep dating n!ggas like him because they're attracted to trash n!ggas. No matter how many times these n!ggas go to prison, no matter who they kill or hurt...blk women just keep dating and mating w/ these motherfvckers breeding more of these n!ggas into the world.

You're right, black men are not criminals. Mendeecee is. Just because this negro proposed to his girl on some TV show doesn't made him a good dude. It just made him look good. He's his father seed so bad blood runs through this n!gga's veins and I hope he gets everything bad coming to him.

Here's the link to his molestation case. It's for him raping a 15 yr. old girl. Disturbing Testimony from Mandeecees Child Molestation Trial Released

2 strikes.
    so philosophical,you are..i'm sure not all black women are attracted to thugs or what have you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast