Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like...

Catch Up Newbies KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like... TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like...

i can spot a pregnant woman 3 blocks from the neighborhood clinic anyday....who she think she fooling... bish, please!

THIS is pregnant:

THIS is some BULL

Kim: Be-yonce! we JUST found a surrogate
    Beyonce: I know thats right! we done paid to much to UPGRADE these bodies to mess them up now!

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Super Moderator KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like...
    KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like...
    Liked
    1470 times

argh....wait,speaking of pregnancy,where scooty at?

Dice City Kid KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like... ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    argh....wait,speaking of pregnancy,where scooty at?
    Right?

Catch Up Newbies KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like... thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

didn't opp just post this...

Catch Up Newbies KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like...
    Liked
    166 times

Yeah...Kim K looks just like my girl did...believe me, I wanted her to be "super out there" preggo...lol!!! And it just didn't happen, her body doesn't carry babies low on her body...you barely could tell she was carrying until she was practically due...

So just like everything else about women development...you can't apply a 1 size fits all to 'em...

There's a female named Miosotis...you would never had convinced me that a slender woman like her could have damn near the largest breasts in the world, but she does!

Catch Up Newbies KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like... TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

good point well taken... nothing worng with me being wrong, my ego is not that fragile....

but in my opinion for as many cousins, aunts, neighbors, friends, associates (fat women with invisible stomachs and general strangers that i have seen be pregnan. my ghetto medical degree doesnt recognize this shape of a belly

but her genetic sister on the other hand, get a pregnant pass!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies KIM's fake A$$ baby bump...SMMFH..B, im from the hood, I know EXACTLY what pregnant loox like...
    Liked
    411 times

Shes only like 4-5 months in right

Give the belly (AND THE MILK BAGS) time, let God work