Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range...

Product of Determination Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range...

damn shame...

Police officer fired after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range | NJ.com

A Florida police officer accused of bringing targets resembling Trayvon Martin to a gun range has been fired.

11036612-large

Port Canaveral Interim Chief Executive Officer John Walsh told WFTV on Saturday that Sgt. Ron King was leading a target practice with two other Port Canaveral police officers and a civilian port employee when he pulled out the targets. Walsh says King asked the group if they wanted to use the targets and they said no, telling King to put them back into his patrol car.

Port Canaveral is about 50 miles southeast of Sanford, where the 17-year-old Martin was killed in 2012 by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense. His trial is set for June.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range...
    Liked
    4930 times

WHAT THE FUCC
    really what the fucc

Catch Up Newbies Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range... buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Now that was just stupid. Why in the hell would you bring a kid's picture to the range as target practice.....especially as a person of the law????

Catch Up Newbies Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range... shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

bitch ass

Catch Up Newbies Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range...
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Now that was just stupid. Why in the hell would you bring a kid's picture to the range as target practice.....especially as a person of the law????
    Dude, when you're going to learn? Before a person decides what they're going to be in life, 9 xs out 10 they use a person of reference to help make of their mind who they want to be. This starts in childhood. An aspiring singer will look to a professional singer, a young black comedian to Richard Pryor and a 9 year old to the cop who came to his school on career day.

These persons of reference help to shape our minds of who we're going to be in life. And when you have a kid who constantly says he wants to be a cop, before he becomes one...he'll study cops, he'll watch the TV show cops, he'll play cop, he'll develop the mind and personality of a cop...and if he's white...he'll develop the mind of a racist white insensitive cop long before he ever wears the badge.

that's the reason why he did it...because that's what the fvck white racist cops do.

Thank God 4 That White! Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range... hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

honestly... I don't see what's the big deal... and I can't stand the law.

Thank GOD For that WHIIITEEEE!!!

Product of Determination Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    honestly... I don't see what's the big deal...
    :FuccU:

martin
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Police officer FIRED after bringing Trayvon Martin target to gun range... buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Dude, when you're going to learn? Before a person decides what they're going to be in life, 9 xs out 10 they use a person of reference to help make of their mind who they want to be. This starts in childhood. An aspiring singer will look to a professional singer, a young black comedian to Richard Pryor and a 9 year old to the cop who came to his school on career day.

These persons of reference help to shape our minds of who we're going to be in life. And when you have a kid who constantly says he wants to be a cop, before he becomes one...he'll study cops, he'll watch the TV show cops, he'll play cop, he'll develop the mind and personality of a cop...and if he's white...he'll develop the mind of a racist white insensitive cop long before he ever wears the badge.

that's the reason why he did it...because that's what the fvck white racist cops do.
    Dog, these blanket statements are ridiculous. You can't just assume that because a white kid grows up his whole life wanting to be a police officer that he's a.) racist and b.) insensitive. You may have had a run-in or several run-ins with cops like that, but they aren't all that way. That's just as bad as saying all black folks look alike or all white folks look alike. You can but shouldn't say overarching statements that are so generic that it takes away the identity of individuals. There are racist cops of all races. You can't ALWAYS come with the kill whitey mentality. Not all white folks (or any other race for that matter) think alike. You gotta get out of that fish bowl, homie.

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    honestly... I don't see what's the big deal... and I can't stand the law.

Thank GOD For that WHIIITEEEE!!!
    You can't stand the law because apparently you can't make money legally because you're a dumbazz.