Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Sexy Solei... now Samantha Angelique WORKING THE BODY In The Drought!!

Catch Up Newbies So Sexy Solei... now Samantha Angelique WORKING THE BODY In The Drought!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    this is why having a phat ass is so important in many young black women's lives because there's a host of them that look like shyt!

- btw, will somebody please tell solei, buffie, phaedra parks and kenya moore to stop making work out videos because the majority of black women do not excercise. i go to L.A. Fitness 3xs a week and have been working out for over 25 years and i never see black women with bodies like solei and buffie in the gym. it's mostly overweight sistas who go to the gym and it's a few of them at best. you'll see like maybe 4-5 of them. the other ones are sistas between the ages of 35- 50 and it's few of them still.

the point is most sistas are not interested in working out. they're interested in going to church, nightclubs, comedy clubs and the $5 buffet.
    .......and here i was wondering why he had all those comments and no rep power...........

Catch Up Newbies So Sexy Solei... now Samantha Angelique WORKING THE BODY In The Drought!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    solei looks like shyt?

ur saying that cuz of her current preferred hairstyle
    Yes man, Solei is unattractive. Has nothing to do with her hairstyle. There are pretty people in the world and there are ugly people in the world and Solei falls into the latter group. I'm not being mean, I'm just telling you the truth...she's not a pretty girl and you know it. Hell...she knows it. Her curves makes her attractive (just like money and fame makes a ugly n!gga attractive) which is why she set out to be a Booty Model...not a beauty queen.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    .......and here i was wondering why he had all those comments and no rep power...........
    Man...don't nobody care about you're rep power lol...whatever the fvck that is. i don't care about that foolishness. This is one message board out of millions. And you're opinion (just like mine) don't matter. What matters is we get to voice our opinions.

- what i find interesting is the shyt you choose to defend. just because you think she's hot...and i don't...you want to throw a stone at me. dude i think the chick is ugly point blank just like chicks you holla at @ walmart don't think you all that. same difference.

Catch Up Newbies So Sexy Solei... now Samantha Angelique WORKING THE BODY In The Drought!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

never thought i would see the day where i liked two of lloyd post

Liked
    820 times

Man...don't nobody care about you're rep power lol...whatever the fvck that is. i don't care about that foolishness. This is one message board out of millions. And you're opinion (just like mine) don't matter. What matters is we get to voice our opinions.

- what i find interesting is the shyt you choose to defend. just because you think she's hot...and i don't...you want to throw a stone at me. dude i think the chick is ugly point blank just like chicks you holla at @ walmart don't think you all that. same difference.
    u said most black women look like shyt and whole buncha other hatin' ass nonsense...........the reason u don't see the kind of black women u want is cause u cant.......u a weirdo......thats y u focused on the negative stereotypes...........u cant get up on their level so u try to bring em down to yours........................so u see it ain't about black women...........u just a lil hatin' ass biatch.........

Product of Determination So Sexy Solei... now Samantha Angelique WORKING THE BODY In The Drought!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol...

Lloyd is a comedian to me.

i luv all ya'll crazy azz personalities.

Man...don't nobody care about you're rep power lol...whatever the fvck that is.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    170 times

u said most black women look like shyt and whole buncha other hatin' ass nonsense...........the reason u don't see the kind of black women u want is cause u cant.......u a weirdo......thats y u focused on the negative stereotypes...........u cant get up on their level so u try to bring em down to yours........................so u see it ain't about black women...........u just a lil hatin' ass biatch.........
    i said solei looks like shyt...not "most black women". that's your quote. watch what you write homie.

- btw, i see the type of beautiful women i want to see all the time because of the circles i run in. most recently at the show magazine cover release party i was invited to 2 weeks ago in L.A. hosted by Deelishis. it was a bunch of beautiful women in there most notably for me Ashley Monroe who is just flawlessly gorgeous w/ a phat ass and beautiful skin who Deelishis was hugged up on all night.

ironically, solei was in the first issue of show magazine. sean just used her ugly self/big booty to help get his mag off the ground back in the day when she was semi-popular and hasn't put her in it since. wonder why? people think because you disagree with them or don't like what they like...you're hatin. man shut up. hatin is jealousy. what am i jealous about? they need to retire that word because of the constant misuse of it.

people misuse "hatin/hater" as a cop out when envy doesn't apply to the situation as a means for the person who misuses the word to feel right and their point validated and the "hater" wrong and judgmental.

Liked
    170 times

Cool

i bet if halle berry got twists, she would still be gorgeous. it would prob. be the hairstyle that would be unflattering, not her looks.

Liked
    820 times

i said solei looks like shyt...not "most black women". that's your quote. watch what you write homie.
    .......anybody can scroll up see that u were talkin shyt about black women breh........so ur not only full of shyt.........ur embarrassed about what u said, as u should be...........

Liked
    4930 times

ned to find more out of commision video vixens on hiphopstan to keep the dawity vs lloyd thing going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12