Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!!

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    My question is, "why do we get so emotional about this but laugh at the terroristic acts that are perpetuated on black men everyday???? This bombing is a tragedy but is it any more of a tragedy than hearing on the news every day about state-sanctioned murders of young black men by police? This and Newtown brought tears to my eyes but not any moreso than reading about the private prisons set up to make profits off the backs of young black men. Hell, when I served in the Persian Gulf, I wanted to kill more of the racist white boys that I was deployed with than any damn Iraqi. Like Muhammad Ali said, "ain't no Viet Cong (insert Arab Muslim) ever called me n1gger
    But dog....anytime the issues come up that you've mentioned I've felt the same way. Wrong is wrong. Doesn't matter who it comes from or how it's delivered. Race isn't a factor in this issue, though. All ethnicities were present at this venue. This attack is on ALL Americans. Jihadist attacks are unwarranted and should not be compared to what you're referring to (although I feel what you're getting at). Again, wrong is wrong.

I appreciate your service, though.

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!!
    Liked
    51 times

Crazy a$$ day in Boston but now everybody's outside partying in the rain at the Boston Common Park

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

im glad they caught the kid but now the aunt stepping up saying he wouldnt do such a thing... and the father said there will be hell to pay if his other son dies... sounds like a threat to me. thats just like well never mind not gone go down that road. but i hope they get the answer they need from dude

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123