Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!!

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!!

Graphic Explosion Photos - Imgur

I did not want to just post the pics, but here is the link.

This is crazy really scary stuff

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

Man, this hurt me to my heart. When I was in Afghanistan back in '09 I wanted to kill every mufukin terrorist-affiliated buffoon I came across. Just give me 30 minutes in a room alone with one of these b*tch-made idiots.

Super Moderator Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!!
    Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

once again RIP to the victims..damn this is a crazy world we living in

Product of Determination Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

damn...

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

I in no way shape or form want to take from the horrific tragedy this is in any way it's truly devastating and my heart goes out to the victims and their families...but am I the only one that has the slight notion that this may have been a diversion tactic of the gov't to get public attention to stray away from the North Korea situation?
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by mnice89 View Post
    I in no way shape or form want to take from the horrific tragedy this is in any way it's truly devastating and my heart goes out to the victims and their families...but am I the only one that has the slight notion that this may have been a diversion tactic of the gov't to get public attention to stray away from the North Korea situation?
    kind of felt the same way it's like you have to look with the 3rd eye and listen with the 3rd ear with situations like this.

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! buck0ne's Avatar
    Liked
    631 times

I'm not saying that's impossible, but I think it's highly unlikely. I guess we'll see what the investigations reveal. I hope you're wrong, though.

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

maaaaan so do I. but bombs going off at the end of a marathon up until yesterday was something I thought was highly unlikely as well. it's just that we see so much craziness in this day and age that I just had to pose the question you know?
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Liked
    631 times

maaaaan so do I. but bombs going off at the end of a marathon up until yesterday was something I thought was highly unlikely as well. it's just that we see so much craziness in this day and age that I just had to pose the question you know?
    No, I feel you, bruh. I don't think this is gov't affiliated, though. I think the real question is, the person(s) responsible for this act...are they homegrown/domestic or is this an outsider attack....

I will say this...we've gone quite some time without a successful attack....this was bound to happen. We got too comfortable, but then again...how could we completely prepare for this? I could go on and on but I'll close by saying keep your eyes open....we're never truly safe until we've gone from this world.

Catch Up Newbies Boston Bombing...Graphic NSFW this is crazy!!!!!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

My question is, "why do we get so emotional about this but laugh at the terroristic acts that are perpetuated on black men everyday???? This bombing is a tragedy but is it any more of a tragedy than hearing on the news every day about state-sanctioned murders of young black men by police? This and Newtown brought tears to my eyes but not any moreso than reading about the private prisons set up to make profits off the backs of young black men. Hell, when I served in the Persian Gulf, I wanted to kill more of the racist white boys that I was deployed with than any damn Iraqi. Like Muhammad Ali said, "ain't no Viet Cong (insert Arab Muslim) ever called me n1gger
    Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Man, this hurt me to my heart. When I was in Afghanistan back in '09 I wanted to kill every mufukin terrorist-affiliated buffoon I came across. Just give me 30 minutes in a room alone with one of these b*tch-made idiots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast