Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco)

Catch Up Newbies Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ECARDOZA36 View Post
    WHY YOU BLACK GUYS ALWAYS HATING ON US SISTERS 1ST OFF YOU TREAT US LIKE WE ARE NOTHING YOU DISS DARK SKINNED WOMEN SO WHY YOU MAD THE WHITE MAN LIKE US...IM A BEATIFUL BLACK WOMEN AND MY BOYFRIEND IS WHITE AND HE TREATS ME BETTER THEN ANY BLACK MAN I EVER BEEN WITH IN MY LIFE HE ALWAYS TELLS ME MY SKIN IS PRETTY AND IM BEATIFUL A BROTHER ON THE OTHER HAND WILL TELL ME IM TOO DARK SMH SO GO BRIA I LOVE YOU AND BLACK MEN PLEASE YOU DATE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN EVEN THE PRETTY ONES SO STOP IT YOU HATERS
    so what made you date outside your race??? you care to share a pic with us??

Dice City Kid Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by ECARDOZA36 View Post
    WHY YOU BLACK GUYS ALWAYS HATING ON US SISTERS 1ST OFF YOU TREAT US LIKE WE ARE NOTHING YOU DISS DARK SKINNED WOMEN SO WHY YOU MAD THE WHITE MAN LIKE US...IM A BEATIFUL BLACK WOMEN AND MY BOYFRIEND IS WHITE AND HE TREATS ME BETTER THEN ANY BLACK MAN I EVER BEEN WITH IN MY LIFE HE ALWAYS TELLS ME MY SKIN IS PRETTY AND IM BEATIFUL A BROTHER ON THE OTHER HAND WILL TELL ME IM TOO DARK SMH SO GO BRIA I LOVE YOU AND BLACK MEN PLEASE YOU DATE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN EVEN THE PRETTY ONES SO STOP IT YOU HATERS
    do you ma....i treat my african woman like a queen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12